Threaded View

Default Current State of The Game -- thread discussion

This isn't a thread created for me to complain/rant (which ya I know i do a lot) but a serious one for what little is going on in the game currently and onwards which may require you to dig through the thread a bit

-------------------------------------------------

What are your guys thoughts on the current state of the game, from Class balances to released & upcoming"content" releases?

Couple of thoughts I had since Ep6 release:

-Wheres the content? Armada cool but after I get my LS stone, no reason to run it outside 15* camo's. People seemed to have stopped caring about score which makes sense, why bother after 21mill title?

-Class Balance is okay, theres a lot of QoL changes that could be done and just general overhaul or additions that can be made to certain or all classes. Biggest class issue for me is BO, I just don't get their mindset on these changes

-Sega seems to act (or at least YSOK) like they know the classes at a very deep level or they're seriously just going off the common opinions of class balance. The one class that stuck out to me the worst was Fighter, I don't get how or why Sega and w/e portion of the player base seems to think this class is A-Ok and doesn't need to be touched (which Fighter hasn't had anything good done to it for a VERY long time). Only evidence that could back this up are the High End tier Fighters who have voiced their opinions on Twitter

-The current EQ schedule is just idk, I can't tell if its because of W&R or what but Armada wasn't exactly plastered all over the schedule like Persona was and W&R stayed barren as hell and their approach to that EQ this year was meh at best, it could have been better. However these random EQ's that show up need to be changed up a bit as I could care less about running TD1-4 or BEQ's. Scheduled Mother & Deus? why, they're already part of the random EQ pool, just increase the chance rate of it happening there or something

-No new pets for Su, Viola is still ass to use

-The current summer LQ is basically the New Years LQ but with different maps and essentially just Enchanted Forest loot drops; these LQ's are essentially just dropping stuff for people who are still for whatever reason struggling to get their Atra EX or Lightstream weapons done despite copious amounts of boost campaigns. While yes this is nice for new players and I suppose the few with bad luck, it's sort of irritating to others who don't need to run this content because of lack of drops. Oh boy Masq sword/wand, not really a carrot on a stick for me to chase. Part 2 of the LQ is coming soon too which given by obvious patterns will drop materials for Austere NT again, this is getting super old and while I don't have numbers on current players getting on, its another reason to take a literal 2month break off this game and do something else until actual content is released which inevitably is a 1-2 UH field that will die off quick because only the boss drops will actually matter again and likely mobs will drop a mix grab of Dim/Awake/Blood series if we're lucky, otherwise mobs are just a waste of time since new 15*'s were tied to specific bosses and OT bosses didn't drop desired loot

This is all at the top of my head, I really think YSOK is not doing a very good job with the balancing so far and while yes balancing in any game is difficult to achieve, releasing new high end op gear alongside low hp content is not very helpful. Ya UH loads of hp cool, let me bust out my Orgei TMG's and S-Roll Arts everything as an example
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 25, 2019 at 08:33 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers