Default I need 1 more weapon title: Floating Edges/フローティングエッジズ

OK, so after a month and countless meseta, this happened:

Spoiler!

The missing Twin Daggers weapon is Floating Edges/フローティングエッジズ and it is one of the many title weapons that were permanently replaced by their NT variant. No one has had this weapon in shops since I started this insane goal last month, so I'm looking for someone who may have left in storage with at least 1 more +10 grind left. I have a shit ton of title weapons with at least 1 +10 grind in storage including the long gone "Mic Stand". So if you're looking for get more titles yourself and have a Floating Edges/フローティングエッジズ, drop me a reply or a message.

Thank you for your time
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

9 months and still looking, gl
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

almost every episode 1 OT weapon can still drop in pso2es, but Floating Edges is only dropped by Mi Micdas, which do not appear in es

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    almost every episode 1 OT weapon can still drop in pso2es, but Floating Edges is only dropped by Mi Micdas, which do not appear in es
    Well that would explain how this is the only old PSO2 weapon that is not for sale. Oh well, perhaps one day Mi Micdas will be added in PSO2es and a few of those Floating Edges will start popping up in the shops.
    Spoiler!

I'm still need 4 of them: Blitz Slugger, Floating Edges, Inferno Bazooka, Mic Stand cause I set myself a rule "do not spend more than 300k" for a piece.
    Only last 4 weps costs me: 500k, 700k, 1000k and 1300k... others was just too expencive so I gave up on getting them.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Oh well, perhaps one day Mi Micdas will be added in PSO2es and a few of those Floating Edges will start popping up in the shops.
    More chances for it'll be added into some future CFs as a Required Item.

Hmm, this is looking a lot like a thread I made a while back. Lol. It was the last grind title that I needed as well.
    It took me a good 2 years or so to obtain.. I'm 99.9% sure no one has one on Ship 2.. so good luck with that.
    Lucky for you, you can find them on other ships.. Titles are account wide, so you can grind it on any ship and have the title for your main.
    Expect to pay a lot, however... I'm selling one on SHIP 6 for about 62m if you're interested in going that route.
    There's some others on Ship 6, but I've got mine priced the cheapest. (If someone tries to undercut me, I'll drop the price.)
    It can be grinded up to 3 more times, so you can also resell it.

What I did was make a new character on a new ship and leveled them up enough to do SH quests. Then just do dailies/weeklies..
    It's incredibly slow, but I eventually got enough.. Good luck with your endeavors.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I'm still need 4 of them: Blitz Slugger, Floating Edges, Inferno Bazooka, Mic Stand cause I set myself a rule "do not spend more than 300k" for a piece.
    Only last 4 weps costs me: 500k, 700k, 1000k and 1300k... others was just too expencive so I gave up on getting them.

More chances for it'll be added into some future CFs as a Required Item.
    Doubt you'll get a Mic Stand for that price. This was the most expensive one so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveabelle View Post
    Hmm, this is looking a lot like a thread I made a while back. Lol. It was the last grind title that I needed as well.
    It took me a good 2 years or so to obtain.. I'm 99.9% sure no one has one on Ship 2.. so good luck with that.
    Lucky for you, you can find them on other ships.. Titles are account wide, so you can grind it on any ship and have the title for your main.
    Expect to pay a lot, however... I'm selling one on SHIP 6 for about 62m if you're interested in going that route.
    There's some others on Ship 6, but I've got mine priced the cheapest. (If someone tries to undercut me, I'll drop the price.)
    It can be grinded up to 3 more times, so you can also resell it.

What I did was make a new character on a new ship and leveled them up enough to do SH quests. Then just do dailies/weeklies..
    It's incredibly slow, but I eventually got enough.. Good luck with your endeavors.
    Ship 6 is my old Ship. I left a couple of years ago since it was mostly dead during EQ. I'll see if I can sell some of those other weapons and if so, have one of my characters there for a week to buy it from you.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Sep 19, 2019 at 11:52 PM.
    Spoiler!

Well today was my lucky day I guess:

Spoiler!

Only 31m

And now of course:

Spoiler!

OK, time to go buy a lottery ticket.
    Spoiler!

wow! Congrats! that's a massive achievement

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Congrats! I know you've been looking for that for quite some time, must feel great to finally have obtained it.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!