Here are just a few things off the top of my head:
    - Enemy Type Specific RDR Dishes
    - Enemy Type Specific EXP Dishes
    - Enemy Type Specific Meseta Dishes
    - Elemental Resistance Dishes
    - Elemental Damage Dishes
    - HP Regen Dishes
    - Crit Rate & Damage dishes

None of them are any creative but they sure as hell aren't as boring as "+5% for extra harvest and 400% higher chance to actually get the stuff you want" spread across dozens different categories that are hard to track.

Also Mining materials should've been used for something crafting related, not just skill rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Darker infestation should have caused widespread zombie outbreak on arks ship or whatever planet or fucking EARTH and that would be a neat thing to happen in game lol
    thats something i want to see and turn that earth into a postapocaliptic world

a nice idea that could happen is they could add a monitor system in which we orbit a city ship on any planet and the more we play on it we get better a triboost or a special coin to buy S-abilities (just some ideas )

also considering Shiva its PD it would make more sense if the darkers turns more agressive now

also one thing UQ needs its simply make the austere series being able to change categories and boom its revived

edit: btw i still want my attack of clones event , maybe in the BQ or in the armada , hell sometimes the clones can be rought
    Last edited by silo1991; Sep 26, 2019 at 09:31 AM.

The game is fucking dead, let it go.
    A bit off topic but IDOLA management has been a roller coaster. It went to hell so fast it's laughable.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    The game is fucking dead, let it go.
    A bit off topic but IDOLA management has been a roller coaster. It went to hell so fast it's laughable.
    I'm not paying too much attention to Idola, care to elaborate?

Okay, I'll just put this here: it's been almost exactly 5 months since ep 6 was released. But for now let's not talk episode 6 - let's take ep 4 instead. You know how much stuff was introduced in ep 4 during 5 months from its release? I won't mention everything obviously, just the big things that make you excited:

- Summoner and skill rings weren't just introduced, they were expanded in the meantime
    - Completely new free field
    - Whole lot of plot. Ep 4 is disliked for its beginning being spying on two schoolgirls while doing nothing but we were done with that part in 2 months. After 5 months, we were basically done with the Tokyo part of the plot and ready to go to Vegas. That's half of the episode's story.
    - Collection files, a gamechanger in lategame gear acquisition
    - Newtype weapons, see above
    - Whole lot of PA/tech customizations
    - Yamato EQ
    - PS4 support
    - A bunch of EQs that weren't all old content recycled (ffxiv collab!)
    - ARKS ship rally
    - A new opening cinematic

What exciting things did we get in ep 6?
    - Phantom
    - Two story chapters (one to setup the episode, the other is very short and brief)
    - One new EQ
    - One new PA

The content isn't even a trickle anymore, the river just dried up completely.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Sep 26, 2019 at 10:12 PM.

Another big issue is also the amount of fashion to battle content we get in this game. Countless accessories, clothes, full and layered, eyeborws, tattoos, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Another big issue is also the amount of fashion to battle content we get in this game. Countless accessories, clothes, full and layered, eyeborws, tattoos, etc.
    Nope! The amount of fashion being released over time is pretty constant and has been since at least ep 2. Also, PSO2 was always a dressup simulator, and adding more fashion (and fashion related QoL such as accessory adjustment) makes the game better, not worse.

My bet is that SEGA is triaging its development team to work on new and upcoming projects behind the scenes, which may also include preparation for the US release of PSO2 next year. This would explain the excessive QoL updates vs new actual content. There is a possibility that the bulk of Ep6 is being held back on purpose to coincide with the US release too. Not ideal for JP players, but they did promise "all the content" in the E3 trailer.

Considering the reaction to the games current content from the community they will be releasing a localized version to, assuming SEGA have some awareness of threads like this one, I bet they are being very meticulous about any new big content that is planned to coincide with the US release. Plenty of people who haven't played this game are still quite salty about SEGA and their false promises in the past. If I were SEGA, I'd be shitting myself right now and doing everything to make sure that the US version isn't a massive flop on launch.

From my personal experience though, PSO2 has never been consistently rich in content like other games. It is what it is and, unless releasing PSO2 to the US will make SEGA more aware and willing to act on the criticisms that many of us have towards the game (myself included), then I fear a lot of our current opinions are falling on deaf ears. I wonder if its worth compiling a collective list of what is genuinely wrong with the game and needs fixing as a more informative resource then slapping SEGA with it once the US release is a thing to see if they do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Okay, I'll just put this here: it's been almost exactly 5 months since ep 6 was released. But for now let's not talk episode 6 - let's take ep 4 instead. You know how much stuff was introduced in ep 4 during 5 months from its release? I won't mention everything obviously, just the big things that make you excited:

- Summoner and skill rings weren't just introduced, they were expanded in the meantime
    - Completely new free field
    - Whole lot of plot. Ep 4 is disliked for its beginning being spying on two schoolgirls while doing nothing but we were done with that part in 2 months. After 5 months, we were basically done with the Tokyo part of the plot and ready to go to Vegas. That's half of the episode's story.
    - Collection files, a gamechanger in lategame gear acquisition
    - Newtype weapons, see above
    - Whole lot of PA/tech customizations
    - Yamato EQ
    - PS4 support
    - A bunch of EQs that weren't all old content recycled (ffxiv collab!)
    - ARKS ship rally
    - A new opening cinematic

What exciting things did we get in ep 6?
    - Phantom
    - Two story chapters (one to setup the episode, the other is very short and brief)
    - One new EQ
    - One new PA

The content isn't even a trickle anymore, the river just dried up completely.
    Uhm, sorry but your memory is failing you. We didn't get the FF14 collab till month 6 of EP4. Vegas wasn't a thing till month 7 of EP4.
    If we're gonna Include things that haven't released in the first 5 month period then please lets include Chapter 3 and the new UH on the list, lets go as far as the Eva collab and include Etoile as well while we're at it. Also nice meme including Tokyo exploration but not any of the UH explorations or the fact we even got a new Difficulty while with EP4 or 5 we didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    - A bunch of EQs that weren't all old content recycled
    You mean seasonal EQ's we still had those back in the day. Oh maybe you are referring to UH Profound darkness... Except EP4 hat its own "revamped" Profound darkness within the first 5 month period. What exactly are you referring to here? Mining Defense VR wasn't a thing till late March 2017...

ARKS Ship Rally, Opening Cinematic, New Type Weapons and Collection files aren't content.
    One is a event, one is a trailer, one is a replacement system for a already existing system and the other is a incentive to run content even if you know lady luck hates you.
    If you consider them content then don't leave out stuff like Arks Missions & Group Chat out from the EP6 side of things.
    And not to mention things like SG and Layered wear faced a lot of scrutiny at the time.

So considering all of this lets redo your list.

EP4:
    - Summoner was implemented and got new pets
    - Gathering was implemented and added the skill ring system which was expanded upon over time
    - Tokyo Exploration which ditched the exploration aspect of previous Free fields
    - EP4 Ch1, 2 & 3
    - Collection files system
    - A new Weapon System that replaces the old weapon system
    - some Type-0 PA techs
    - Yamato EQ
    - PS4 support

EP6:
    - Phantom was implemented
    - Arks Mission system was implemented, replacing Arks road and streamlining Meseta income
    - Group chat was implemented
    - Enemy Aggro Icon was implemented alongside countless other Quality of life improvements
    - EP6 Ch1 & 2
    - New PA System "Complex PA"
    - Ultra Hard Difficulty was implemented
    - 3 new Free Fields all with 3 variations changing daily
    - Timed 7th anniversary event
    - Armada EQ

It's not really that different. Take off your nostalgia goggles and calm down. The 5 month Period is finally over and not only are we getting new UQ soon but also Ch3 of story, a new class and a new collab with its own quest withing then next 3 months (and probably more we don't know yet about, we know that Launcher PA comes after JB but whats next?).

How do you even put opening cinematic as an important point of EP4, or the god awful part of plot. Even EP6's plot in spite of few story missions got more done than spying on Japanese schoolgirls for the first months. EP6 hasn't introduced any free fields yet thought. It rehashed the exact same old maps with a few buffed enemies for each. Not exactly new. Tokyo FF did have new enemy mobs and boss/miniboss to add, with the more important thing being that it was its own map. NT weapon system and CFs are definitely not content and just QoL, with CF merely saving your storage from the usual stone business. Skill ring and gathering systems were terrible past time to hide balance changes behind and I would put it in the list of reasons why EP4 sucked. Overall it's something like:

EP4:
    Yamato (bad EQ) released
    Tokyo Free Field was okay field
    PA customs
    Balance changes/new skills hidden behind a grind system
    Some story
    QoL
    Summoner nobody liked

New assets: Tokyo FF map, train, tank, phantom enemies, Yamato, tablet guy

EP6:
    Armada (good/decent EQ) released
    3 field rehashes with overall a disappointing amount of mechanical revamps besides bigger stats
    Solution PAs
    Some story
    Like 2 LQs rehashing previous enemies
    Phantom which was well liked
    QoL

New assets: UH bosses reskinned with 1-2 new attacks, Luminmechs enemies, that Gundam boss, Nemesis boss, that other Armada boss, Varna boss, some usual enemies got a new attack in UH fields