Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Dengeki Interview --- New PA system & Craftable 13* weapons

https://dengekionline.com/articles/6624/

From what I'm aware of in this article and friends, it sounds like 13* weapons will be overshadowing any 14* weapon and being on par (likely surpassing) 15* gear once this is released and people get to craft and build their weapon how they see fit especially the weapons that support SSA1-3.

――最後に決勝会場の見どころを教えてください。

新しい機能の紹介などアップデート関連の情報はたくさんお届けします。本日も何度か話題にあがった新PA のお話もできるかと思います。PAと言っていいかは悩ましいところですが。新PAは通常のものと違ってPP を使って発動するものではないんです。使うのに準備があるぶん強力なので、ヒーロータイムフィニッシュや複 合テクニックが近いです。

The PA system (or what I like to call "Compound" PA's) is apparently a gauge for every weapon type that sounds like it exactly like compound techs; do dmg, fill gauge, use them (cooldown is unknown). While this sounds kinda cool it seems extremely lazy and something they could have released alongside past Compound Techs.

If its not for every weapon (which i need to re-read the article again) it may likely be a new Compound PA for each class

------NEW 7/28/19

Someone translated the rest of the info so heres that

Spoiler!
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 29, 2019 at 12:51 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Spoiler!

im excited

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I believe I heard that crafting can make it close / on par with top ☆15.
    Would like to see how it goes tho, once it's implemented!
    Qliphad come to mind .... and might gave extra protection .....

Oh, that "compound PA" seems interesting!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Still have quilphad and atra rods from my FoTe. This sounds kinda neat

Most likely, crafted -NT will be close or better than current 15☆s at max extended level. We still don't know what the grinding requirements could be. The total cost to get through the levels and unlock max ExLvL could be in the area of 30000 Gold- and Saphard materials, while also requiring lots of excubes and a heavy wallet.

I am not against the above, in fact I do believe that crafting mats should become more expensive. Currently they are almost at 1k meseta per Gold- .

Dear sega, turn aste unicorn into an NT weapon, thanks.

Let's see if Sega goes fully insane and allows you to craft SSA slots onto weapons.

Imagine Qliphad with Strike/Shoot/Tech Boost (and the bonus ATK-stats from the potential work with the SSA like you would hope).

"Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

EDIT: Oh, and the "compound PA" thing is probably just meant to give the remaining non-tech/non-successor classes a similar burst mechanic to compound techs and hero/phantom finish. I do hope they're weapon specific though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    https://dengekionline.com/articles/6624/

From what I'm aware of in this article and friends, it sounds like 13* weapons will be overshadowing any 14* weapon and being on par (likely surpassing) 15* gear once this is released and people get to craft and build their weapon how they see fit especially the weapons that support SSA1-3.
    This makes me upset that it's only for 13*s because a bunch of my favorite weapons are 14*s as they tend to have the most interesting gimmicks. I don't see why they'd be doing this only for 13*s if the idea is supposed to be bringing them all up to 15* power.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Let's see if Sega goes fully insane and allows you to craft SSA slots onto weapons.

Imagine Qliphad with Strike/Shoot/Tech Boost (and the bonus ATK-stats from the potential work with the SSA like you would hope).

I doubt that would work. That said, Qliphad with SSA slots would still be really good, simply because you'd be able to get more out of the limited stat slots.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 22, 2019 at 09:32 AM.

i wonder how powerful i can make the seikaiser weapons . hell even my old AIS rifle which i had since ep 4 until the april campaing
    (now using atlas EX rifle)
    i wonder if the Demonia series will have an update that makes them at pair with the resonant weapons

I actually think being able to add an S1 slot OR an S2 slot OR an S3 to a weapon could be pretty interesting. Being able to add all three would be criminal, though, with how some of the 13*s are. Think of Nemesis-NT weapons that start with a 17% damage multiplier.

Well, with the addition of S1, S2, and S3 slots, we could restore Gix weapons to their former glory with their 20% multipliers, great for classes that don't use automate like Hr and Ph. Just make sure to never switch weapons ever again.

No, I am not holding my breath for Sega to do this.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Jul 22, 2019 at 07:32 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9