Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Still mad 14*s aren't craftable. There's a bunch of 14*s with pots I like, but they just don't compete with Atlas EX or Lightstream because their numbers aren't big enough.
    i know , the demonia series needs S-slots for compete with resonant weapons , unless sega have plans for an upgrade :/

Can't wait to extend my Lightning Espada-NT rainbow set.

I don't like the word 'crafting' because people refer to crafting when upgrading/exchanging weapons at Zieg. They say I crafted my Lightstream weapon/units and Buy Val weapon from player shop and craft it to Atra.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Can't wait to extend my Lightning Espada-NT rainbow set.

I don't like the word 'crafting' because people refer to crafting when upgrading/exchanging weapons at Zieg. They say I crafted my Lightstream weapon/units and Buy Val weapon from player shop and craft it to Atra.
    Not every weapon will reach Lightstream tier even at the highest craft level and its like any other weapon, if it supports S1-3, it basically wins, if it doesnt, it basically loses
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

For raw power it's most likely the PSO2es weapons like this one with a 21% pot and an S2: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E7%...83%8D%E3%83%88

Bluesy Requiem NT has a 22% pot, Fornis TMG has 20% and lifesteal so they'll be strong candidates for best in slot.
    Last edited by Selphea; Jul 29, 2019 at 06:03 PM.

cant wait to switch to gix sword on hero and just completely forget about any other weapons again.

also the new PAs being locked to a single weapon type of each class is incredibly lame, like cmon, whats the point of even having different weapon types if they're just going to pretend only one exists for each class.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    For raw power it's most likely the PSO2es weapons like this one with a 21% pot and an S2: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E7%...83%8D%E3%83%88
    Fornis TMG has 20% and lifesteal so they'll be strong candidates for best in slot.
    where are you getting that Fornis has 20% dmg increase from? They're all 14% dmg on the pot

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    cant wait to switch to gix sword on hero and just completely forget about any other weapons again.
    Why Gix? and this is assuming every weapon somehow gets the same crafting stat at the end and seeing how Invade NT will be general better (while profound has a higher base, i think the crit from Invade NT's PT is way more helpful than a flat 10%) why bother with Gix anymore?

I'm also waiting for Takemi to come preaching that crafting Dia weapons will be God Tier weapons for Hero
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Why Gix? and this is assuming every weapon somehow gets the same crafting stat at the end and seeing how Invade NT will be general better (while profound has a higher base, i think the crit from Invade NT's PT is way more helpful than a flat 10%) why bother with Gix anymore?
    I feel they're just saying they'd use Gix because of how effortless Gix Sword's potential becomes because Hero is able to use techniques therefore able to skip "Don't use mate or your 20% DMG boost goes away". I do recall lots of Hero's using Gix when it came out, most likely because at the time it was still a higher end weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    I feel they're just saying they'd use Gix because of how effortless Gix Sword's potential becomes because Hero is able to use techniques therefore able to skip "Don't use mate or your 20% DMG boost goes away". I do recall lots of Hero's using Gix when it came out, most likely because at the time it was still a higher end weapon.
    oh no i already knew that but im saying why use that over other weapons that are genuinely better?
    PSO2 NGS

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    where are you getting that Fornis has 20% dmg increase from? They're all 14% dmg on the pot
    Weaponoid Booster(?) or something, I think.

Pot3 from swiki :
    与ダメージ時、HP回復。ジャストアタック時、威力が20%上昇。
    (与ダメの1%吸収 1ヒットの吸収上限50)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt