Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

a follow-up to the recent Dengeki Interview about crafting:

"13* crafted weapon the raw weapon stat is equivalent to 15*, but because potentials exist, it can become stronger than 15*
    最後までクラフトを進めることで、★15相当のパラメータまで強化されます。★13以下の武器は潜在能力の 効果が高いものも多いので、ダメージだけでいえば★15のトップクラスまでは強くできると思い ます。"

I wish Sega wasn't so dam predictable sometimes, I mean COOL crafting is back but why do they need to usurp Atra EX and Lightstream? the only other reason I can think of is that they're releasing another power creep maybe a month or two after the crafting update, heck it may allow crafted weapons to be good until the next end of Episode gear releases. I just dont know anymore. I hope you got those old 13* NT's laying around, especially Invade NT

Here is the rest of the info from Dengeki Interview if you haven't already seen it, just general overview:

Spoiler!

added this to the front page too
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 29, 2019 at 12:52 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    "13* crafted weapon the raw weapon stat is equivalent to 15*, but because potentials exist, it can become stronger than 15*
    最後までクラフトを進めることで、★15相当のパラメータまで強化されます。★13以下の武器は潜在能力の 効果が高いものも多いので、ダメージだけでいえば★15のトップクラスまでは強くできると思い ます。"
    What even are some good crafted 13*s? Most of them seem to either have meh potentials or just no ssa slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I wish Sega wasn't so dam predictable sometimes, I mean COOL crafting is back but why do they need to usurp Atra EX and Lightstream?
    Let's not be that hasty yet. As I mentioned above, the grinding requirements to manage to make 13* NT extended to a level that surpasses current 15*s will take a lot of time and materials. Players will need to have many crafting stations (not just the basic 3) and a plethora of both gold- materials AND Lilliparia to get to max extend craft level within the first week. For the majority of players, especially those who have not bothered to level crafting at all to get reduced cooldowns AND to also stock up on materials, it will be a pipe dream.

-=EDIT=-
    I know that we can send crafting requests to others. But I doubt many people will prefer to extend other player's weapons before their own

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jul 29, 2019 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinDeer View Post
    What even are some good crafted 13*s? Most of them seem to either have meh potentials or just no ssa slots.
    Invade NT will basically be the top 13* NT again since it does support SSA 1-3. I'm not sure what else aside I guess Slave/Nem but they don't support SSA's

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Let's not be that hasty yet. As I mentioned above, the grinding requirements to manage to make 13* NT extended to a level that surpasses current 15*s will take a lot of time and materials. Players will need to have many crafting stations (not just the basic 3) and a plethora of both gold- materials AND Lilliparia to get to max extend craft level within the first week. For the majority of players, especially those who have not bothered to level crafting at all to get reduced cooldowns AND to also stock up on materials, it will be a pipe dream.
    You can bet those people who do craft are already sitting on plenty of Lilipariums and Gold crafting materials to work on the craft Lv'ing once the update hits (along with all the crafting machines), I don't see why multiple people first week wouldn't meet the max craft to start letting people request them. As for people still working on their crafts or just starting, they got a long road ahead of them

well i think they'll do both, i mean your gear priority before others if youre the one crafting for them. either way its a win win for them especially with weekly room visits
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Still mad 14*s aren't craftable. There's a bunch of 14*s with pots I like, but they just don't compete with Atlas EX or Lightstream because their numbers aren't big enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Still mad 14*s aren't craftable. There's a bunch of 14*s with pots I like, but they just don't compete with Atlas EX or Lightstream because their numbers aren't big enough.
    JT plus with craft mastery and 15* stats would literally be a 16*. 14* crafting would also invalidate upgrading Atlas to ex and ares to austere.

Orbit NT could be interesting. 13% pot with 3 SSAs' worth of APPR and 200% regen on top. Especially for Phantom weapons that sheathe when you cast a tech.

Unless crafts have the option the add at least some SSA slots, the good pot 13*(iPads, Slave/Nems, Orbit) dont have any by default, so they wont be that much better than the current 15*. Depending on how much extra ATK is added, is also possible they may still be weaker overall.

Not very hyped as it is currently, I prefer to have some freedom with SSA beside the extra damage, and the old pots arent good enough for me to give up muh SSA ):

I still don't see anything worthwhile other than Qliphad, Ceres, and maybe Invader for this cause.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I still don't see anything worthwhile other than Qliphad, Ceres, and maybe Invader for this cause.
    Checking Potentials alone, the most powerful ones seem to belong to Nemesis-NT and Slave-NT (17% power and a minor additional on/off bonus). Then you have Gix which maxes gradually to 20% but resets back to 6% if you get hit. Mars has 12% power, plus 5% on bosses with added PP recovery. Aura, if you get 8slots on the weapon, has 16% power + 30% passive PP recovery and 23% attack PP recovery.

But considering also S-Ability slots, it looks like Invade-NT will be the "winner".