Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Still mad 14*s aren't craftable. There's a bunch of 14*s with pots I like, but they just don't compete with Atlas EX or Lightstream because their numbers aren't big enough.
    i know , the demonia series needs S-slots for compete with resonant weapons , unless sega have plans for an upgrade :/

  2. #22

    Default

    Can't wait to extend my Lightning Espada-NT rainbow set.

    I don't like the word 'crafting' because people refer to crafting when upgrading/exchanging weapons at Zieg. They say I crafted my Lightstream weapon/units and Buy Val weapon from player shop and craft it to Atra.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Can't wait to extend my Lightning Espada-NT rainbow set.

    I don't like the word 'crafting' because people refer to crafting when upgrading/exchanging weapons at Zieg. They say I crafted my Lightstream weapon/units and Buy Val weapon from player shop and craft it to Atra.
    Not every weapon will reach Lightstream tier even at the highest craft level and its like any other weapon, if it supports S1-3, it basically wins, if it doesnt, it basically loses
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  4. #24

    Default

    For raw power it's most likely the PSO2es weapons like this one with a 21% pot and an S2: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E7%...83%8D%E3%83%88

    Bluesy Requiem NT has a 22% pot, Fornis TMG has 20% and lifesteal so they'll be strong candidates for best in slot.
    Last edited by Selphea; Jul 29, 2019 at 06:03 PM.

  5. #25

    Default

    cant wait to switch to gix sword on hero and just completely forget about any other weapons again.

    also the new PAs being locked to a single weapon type of each class is incredibly lame, like cmon, whats the point of even having different weapon types if they're just going to pretend only one exists for each class.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    For raw power it's most likely the PSO2es weapons like this one with a 21% pot and an S2: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E7%...83%8D%E3%83%88
    Fornis TMG has 20% and lifesteal so they'll be strong candidates for best in slot.
    where are you getting that Fornis has 20% dmg increase from? They're all 14% dmg on the pot


    Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    cant wait to switch to gix sword on hero and just completely forget about any other weapons again.
    Why Gix? and this is assuming every weapon somehow gets the same crafting stat at the end and seeing how Invade NT will be general better (while profound has a higher base, i think the crit from Invade NT's PT is way more helpful than a flat 10%) why bother with Gix anymore?



    I'm also waiting for Takemi to come preaching that crafting Dia weapons will be God Tier weapons for Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Why Gix? and this is assuming every weapon somehow gets the same crafting stat at the end and seeing how Invade NT will be general better (while profound has a higher base, i think the crit from Invade NT's PT is way more helpful than a flat 10%) why bother with Gix anymore?
    I feel they're just saying they'd use Gix because of how effortless Gix Sword's potential becomes because Hero is able to use techniques therefore able to skip "Don't use mate or your 20% DMG boost goes away". I do recall lots of Hero's using Gix when it came out, most likely because at the time it was still a higher end weapon.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    I feel they're just saying they'd use Gix because of how effortless Gix Sword's potential becomes because Hero is able to use techniques therefore able to skip "Don't use mate or your 20% DMG boost goes away". I do recall lots of Hero's using Gix when it came out, most likely because at the time it was still a higher end weapon.
    oh no i already knew that but im saying why use that over other weapons that are genuinely better?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  9. #29

  10. #30
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    home o_o
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    where are you getting that Fornis has 20% dmg increase from? They're all 14% dmg on the pot
    Weaponoid Booster(?) or something, I think.

    Pot3 from swiki :
    与ダメージ時、HP回復。ジャストアタック時、威力が20%上昇。
    (与ダメの1%吸収 1ヒットの吸収上限50)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - Between GuHu (Lv90 (current)) / Tmg Hr - Main
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt
    Personal note for Chain Finish

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jul 5, 2006, 10:44 AM
  2. How is the new class system beta players?
    By Turks68 in forum PSU General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Apr 28, 2006, 05:36 AM
  3. New V-Jump scan - nanoblast, SUV weapons system
    By EspioKaos in forum PSU General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Dec 25, 2005, 12:38 AM
  4. New Operating Systems
    By neko-chan in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Oct 25, 2003, 11:38 PM
  5. Don't you just love the new trade system?
    By DB in forum PSO General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2002, 06:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •