Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Weaponoid Booster(?) or something, I think.

Pot3 from swiki :
    与ダメージ時、HP回復。ジャストアタック時、威力が20%上昇。
    (与ダメの1%吸収 1ヒットの吸収上限50)
    oh i was just checking like 8 random weapons and only the TMG's showed off the Weaponoid Potential (i guess because a character got made from Fornis TMG's) so thats why I was getting confused since I didnt see it on Sword or Rod
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Now it makes me wonder ... how to get those Weaponoid Booster .... I think I have 1 so far, from E-Trial drop.
    I assume mostly PSO2es? And with extra low rates?

My Atra already at 22% (10+4+4+4), if I remember it right .... but if the stats from craft is good, might be better to go for that Fornis (for more Healing (50) too) _(:3」
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Now it makes me wonder ... how to get those Weaponoid Booster .... I think I have 1 so far, from E-Trial drop.
    I assume mostly PSO2es? And with extra low rates?

My Atra already at 22% (10+4+4+4), if I remember it right .... but if the stats from craft is good, might be better to go for that Fornis (for more Healing (50) too) _(:3」
    ya theyre from playing Es but idk how the rates are, I assume theyre not all that bad to farm

Well it's already like I said, every weapon is going to have different base stats so we cant assume max craft for every 13* is going to be the same but as for Fornis over Atra Ex ehh i mean its only 20 extra HP and if you're a good Gu and you make mistakes, recovering HP shouldnt be that big a deal for you. My opinion I wouldn't bother dropping Atra Ex over a max crafted Fornis TMG's....for now at least but that would also require me (or you/whoever) to be playing Es for those boosters.

really even if only certain 13*'s become top tier over or on par with 15*'s (Lightstream/Atra Ex), I wouldn't even consider investing into them unless it's a class I wouldnt mind having geared up with old gear laying around because I'm going to play it safe and wait on higher tier 15*'s to get released again. Not falling for this bait and switch
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Why Gix? and this is assuming every weapon somehow gets the same crafting stat at the end and seeing how Invade NT will be general better (while profound has a higher base, i think the crit from Invade NT's PT is way more helpful than a flat 10%) why bother with Gix anymore?
    I mean invade with just all damage focused SSA's is about 21-22% dmg increase with its pot+SSAs unless im missing something, which isnt too high above gix, but gix i think would be way easier/cheaper to make for Hr.

though both of these i think gets beat out by lightning espada NT which has a 23% dmg increase on its pot for on-attribute and also heals

assuming all 13* crafts end at the same dmg then unless I'm wrong, I think that means they should all be relatively close in damage.

basically I agree that invade is probably better, but the difference in cost makes gix a bit more enticing to go with.
    Last edited by Flatflyer; Jul 29, 2019 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    I mean invade with just all damage focused SSA's is about 21-22% dmg increase with its pot+SSAs unless im missing something, which isnt too high above gix, but gix i think would be way easier/cheaper to make for Hr.

though both of these i think gets beat out by lightning espada NT which has a 23% dmg increase on its pot for on-attribute and also heals

assuming all 13* crafts end at the same dmg then unless I'm wrong, I think that means they should all be relatively close in damage.

basically I agree that invade is probably better, but the difference in cost makes gix a bit more enticing to go with.
    from what little math i did (3/3/3 on Invade) it wasnt that massive a difference so I suppose I can see your point, getting Gix or Invade NT might be a pain for others who dont have it but in this case of Hero I think this would work out fine since you're relying on Resta and Zanverse so you wont ever have to deal with the dmg reset but for other classes will most likely have to use Invade NT if possible.

again again though, its not likely the max craft stats will be the same for every weapon
    PSO2 NGS

Rappy Hunter

Invade-NT could be strong depending on max extension base attack values and how much you're willing to spend on them.

some examples:
    1.12 × 1.0506 × 1.04 × 1.04 = 1.2726884352%

(8s + ≥200atk - s1:x boost, s2:skilled strike 2, s3:skilled strike)

1.12 × 1.04 × 1.04 × 1.04 = 1.25984768%

(8s - s1:augment intent, s2:skilled strike 2, s3:skilled strike)

1.12 × 1.035 × 1.04 × 1.04 = 1.25379072%

(7s - s1:augment intent, s2:skilled strike 2, s3: skilled strike)

1.12 × 1.0506 × 1.03 × 1.03 =‬ 1.2483313248‬%

(8s + ≥200atk - s1:x boost, s2:des, s3:vital intent)

1.12 × 1.04 × 1.03 × 1.03 = 1.23573632%

(8s - s1:augment intent, s2:des, s3:vital intent)

1.12 × 1.03 × 1.03 × 1.04 = 1.23573632%

(?s - s1:skilled strike, s2:skilled strike, s3:skilled strike)

1.12 × 1.035 × 1.03 × 1.03 = 1.22979528%

(7s - s1:augment intent, s2:des, s3:vital intent)

The weapons that come to mind are Form/Vades and Bullet Kunai.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    The weapons that come to mind are Form/Vades and Bullet Kunai.
    True. The Vades Rod could beat that 14* shoot rod if the damage is h8igh enough (Though the hitstop and boosted normals could still beat Vades Rod).

again again though, its not likely the max craft stats will be the same for every weapon
    right yeah, though considering how lazy content has been lately I wouldn't be too surprised if they were lol

from what little math i did (3/3/3 on Invade) it wasnt that massive a difference so I suppose I can see your point, getting Gix or Invade NT might be a pain for others who dont have it but in this case of Hero I think this would work out fine since you're relying on Resta and Zanverse so you wont ever have to deal with the dmg reset but for other classes will most likely have to use Invade NT if possible.

nah gix will be trash for hero easily since any weapon swap auto resets its latent and 1 weapon only hero is not good. invade nt is easier to get by a mile and compatible with weapon swapping and due to the nature of its ssa high slotting invade is an easier task. invade also has the bonus of being unconditional damage meaning its compatible with demonia recharges but with that in mind it might not matter by then as i suppose the new hero buffs should be out by then?