Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Support with a Talis? What madness is this??!?

This is it. The update where millions of meseta will be burned.

(This is based on the icons that were datamined a few weeks ago)
    It's a shame that Annette's new swimsuit is a costume, not layerwear, but I still like it. Also, I'm so happy that Bluesy Requiem's swimsuit comes in green! It has been a quite a while since I have gotten a new swimsuit for Kayla.

kinda a shame we have to wait an entire year for new swimwear and what I mean by that is that the Es girls swimwear was shown off well before BW's and still during the summer last year with ample time to get them in but go figure Sega pretty much had us wait a whole year again

my wallet will bleed during this scratch for sure
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    kinda a shame we have to wait an entire year for new swimwear and what I mean by that is that the Es girls swimwear was shown off well before BW's and still during the summer last year with ample time to get them in but go figure Sega pretty much had us wait a whole year again

my wallet will bleed during this scratch for sure
    This is different stuff from last year's. I'm not sure how having seen something in a different context equates to it not being new in this context though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    This is different stuff from last years.
    they showed that swimwear last year during Es's summer scratch did they not? thats what im basing this off of
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

they showed that swimwear last year during Es's summer scratch did they not? thats what im basing this off of
    I don't really pay attention to ES, I'm just not sure how that makes it not new. Most of the stargem scratch stuff isn't "new" either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I don't really pay attention to ES, I'm just not sure how that makes it not new. Most of the stargem scratch stuff isn't "new" either.
    ya genuiely when I'm waiting to see what new swimwear we'll get "next year", Es usually ends up showing it off and then we get it like how we're getting Annettes, Gene's and Bluesys swimwear this year. Kinda rolling my eyes when they do this but aside those 3 we're getting a couple of other new swimwears too which is pretty good looking so its not as sparse this year
    PSO2 NGS

ya genuiely when I'm waiting to see what new swimwear we'll get "next year", Es usually ends up showing it off and then we get it like how we're getting Annettes, Gene's and Bluesys swimwear this year. Kinda rolling my eyes when they do this but aside those 3 we're getting a couple of other new swimwears too which is pretty good looking so its not as sparse this year
    I guess I just don't really see the problem with that. It's new in terms of being able to put it on your pso2 characters, regardless of whether or not it's a year old in ES.