Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSO 2 for xbox one s?

I haven't been to this site for along time and i really miss pso online or offline,I know the usa got the short end of the stick when it come to a english pso game in the last few years,so just wondering if any usa or english version will ever come out or have we been totally been writen off by sonic team?(I want a disc version of pso 2 Not that cloud based bs that that nintend swtich is getting,i would never ever ever pay for some stupid online only could base bs where you only get a little bit of a pso at a time,anyway i want my character on my system memory not segas servers.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...-anything-here

this is the thread for anything PSO2 West related, its coming to Xbox One in spring 2020, was announced at E3 but do read up on that bumped post above
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Thank You,i amazed it took this long for sonic team to relize that the english speaking pso fans want more pso2 to.

Quote Originally Posted by Saligun View Post
    Thank You,i amazed it took this long for sonic team to relize that the english speaking pso fans want more pso2 to.
    its more of Phil Spencer making this happen than Sonic Team, i dont have the interview video on hand but look it up on youtube where Phil talks about making it happen and how PSO made RPG's etc what they are today. should be like 35mins in i think
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Thank as well,i just hope it happens,i pray ST doesnt decide to cancel it before it comes out.i still play pso(gc) which is better then no pso for now but killing boomas is starting to feel pointless after18+ years of doing it,i need the next generation of boomas or something.

i would never ever ever pay for some stupid online only could base bs where you only get a little bit of a pso at a time,anyway i want my character on my system memory not segas servers.
    You're aware this is a server based game and your character data is saved server side right? There's no offline mode of any kind. While the cloud version has a lot of problems, and I would recommend avoiding it anyway, the game saving character data server side, and being online only, isn't something you can escape. I'm also not sure what you mean by "a little at a time".
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 29, 2019 at 04:46 AM.

The nintendo switch version of pso doesn't have enough space to hold the whole game so it uses the clould to feed you it section by section,and if the upcoming xbox oxe version of pso 2 uses server side saving then pso is offical over for me,it really not worth it to have MY chartachers on there servers save system i'm not paying TC a dime for something that not really mine,i want my own character not a rented one...

The nintendo switch version of pso doesn't have enough space to hold the whole game so it uses the clould to feed you it section by section,and if the upcoming xbox oxe version of pso 2 uses server side saving then pso is offical over for me,it really not worth it to have MY chartachers on there servers save system i'm not paying TC a dime for something that not really mine,i want my own character not a rented one...
    All characters for the online version have been saved server side since PSOBB; it's just the way it is.

Nearly every single online game has a term in its ToS which state that all characters, all content and generally everything that is related to your account in-game are property of the publisher/developer, and you are just allowed to use and create content through a license. However this does not mean that they "rent" you a character. Noone else has access to your account outside of the developer, and the absolute only reason they will ever access it is to take corrective actions (for example suspending due to behaviour), or for metrics.

If you are afraid that you will lose your character if the servers eventually go offline, that is also true for games that save characters client-side which don't have an offline mode. You can have the character stored in your computer, you will never be able to use them or see them again (without breaking the law, for example on a private server).

Note that you can at any time export your character fashion data on a local file.