Default Aika and DF? *major Ep 4 Spoilers*

I'm "watching" ep 5 right now and something came up about Aika having been a vessel for Apprentice. When was that again?
    I only remember Rina / Yucreta having been a vessel but not Aika.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I'm "watching" ep 5 right now and something came up about Aika having been a vessel for Apprentice. When was that again?
    I only remember Rina / Yucreta having been a vessel but not Aika.
    It's a cheesy anime tie-in, you can dismiss it entirely

imagine abadur voice from starcraft 2:

analyzing record of Aika being posses by DF apprentice , irrelevant , a cheap try for redeem a waste of anime.

now being serious : every time EP4 its touch , it just trigger me , and still looking for answers about what the hell happen in that season from marketing, administrative , execute and artistic perpectives.

what make those idiots think the whole idea of EP4 was a good move ?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    imagine abadur voice from starcraft 2:

analyzing record of Aika being posses by DF apprentice , irrelevant , a cheap try for redeem a waste of anime.

now being serious : every time EP4 its touch , it just trigger me , and still looking for answers about what the hell happen in that season from marketing, administrative , execute and artistic perpectives.

what make those idiots think the whole idea of EP4 was a good move ?
    Registrations increased from the anime, so I'd say it was exactly what they wanted.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Registrations increased from the anime, so I'd say it was exactly what they wanted.

marketing division philosophy its more bizarre than any artist.

also i wonder how west will react with EP4 , i mean anybody who abstained of JP ver dont know nothing about this

Oh I think it's pretty obvious what the reaction will be.... It just depends on if ep 4 gathers enough attention to the point of breaking the NA version.. Of course there will have to be changes to avoid this but that's just gonna make the fans and the horny pedophiles angry and they Will be, which will mean losing potential players, so I don't know how NA is gonna survive with Ep4...
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

They already said NA has all content meaning probably all episodes are in so people could just skip EP4's story entirely and act as if it doesnt exist and move on with EP6 or 7
    test