Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I do fine without it in UH, I usually tell people its personal preference if you want to grab those skills or not
    "i do fine without it" is not a very convincing argument when its 2sp.......

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Whatever you force wannabe's are smoking. I want some.

You don't even bother with Flame short charge cuz the entire fire tree is shit even on fire weak mobs. It's only used for folmelgion.
    Bolt PP save can be argued for ilzonde traveling but that's it.
    Charge Escape is also pretty useless in the grand scheme of things
    We smoking some of that sweet ilfoie meteor ash. Pretty rare considering nobody uses the tech.
    It's arguable if flame short charge is worth getting now. I honestly don't now if it works on Folm? As much as I've played Force I've never tried this I'm ashamed. Tried searching and couldn't find much on it. If it does work then that's all the more reason to get it. Longer you're in Folmegion longer you're a sitting duck.
    Think it's worth putting a couple points into PP bolt. Any PP'ed saved is helpful IMO.
    Charge escape is one of the most useful things of all time, especially in UH as Mil pointed out. It's 2sp for no time loss and no PP wasted for dodging, really good QoL skill.
    Last edited by UniverseLover; Aug 9, 2019 at 12:18 PM.

Meanwhile I'm just there rejoicing for boots users. That attack/Rapid Boost change is so damn sick ! No need to cycle weapons or play slow-ass version of your weapon half the time. Glad to see BO getting some love overall. Now I do hope they start reconsidering their stance on Fighter being "fine", since it's one of the classes that's most alienated by the game's direction imo (I mean things getting faster overall, chase PAs being overboosted for every class but FI, everything hitting way harder which makes LB more of an IW fest than anything , spread mobs which all kinda hurt DS as a mobbing weapon, we'll have to see though)
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 9, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    "i do fine without it" is not a very convincing argument when its 2sp.......
    The way i play Force doesnt constantly require me to hold my charge outside obvious attacking. its never been a gamechanger for me either. Ya extra SP coming but im likely to funnel the rest into PF instead. Those skills arent make or break either regardless of difficulty. Ya i get it can help gameplay styles but for me theyre pointless grab
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 9, 2019 at 11:34 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

So with extra points, maxxing or near maxxing Advance is what FO users should consider, with 2-3 points in P save Kril?

foph buffs im with it.

no fibr buffs tho FeelsBadMan

the DB and JB changes are INSANE though.

Hero is the one that I've been waiting for. It was heavily discussed before, one of them including damage penalty layers, and it's actually coming true. Hopefully it's relevant enough to quests that is extremely prone to error like armada eq, and I have high hope.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    So with extra points, maxxing or near maxxing Advance is what FO users should consider, with 2-3 points in P save Kril?
    I can't tell you how to do your own build, personally dont use Lighting techs at all and I use Sa Foie for traveling majority of the time now
    (i sort of hop back to Il Zonde every now and then). I have several trees for other builds but doing a Ice/Lighting build for example will work but whether you invest into Bolt PP Save to max or want to up PF Advance (or both) is entirely up to you
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 9, 2019 at 09:17 PM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I can't tell you how to do your own build, personally dont use Lighting techs at all and I use Sa Foie for traveling majority of the time now
    (i sort of hop back to Il Zonde every now and then). I have several trees for other builds but doing a Ice/Lighting build for example will work but whether you invest into Bolt PP Save to max or want to up PF Advance (or both) is entirely up to you

I have 3 FO and TE trees, so building smart isn't an issue. I have juggled Fire/Ice, Ice/Lightning and Fire/Lightning b4 but just needed some insight on better FO players than me when building. It's a shame that the status skills aren't boosted since they could be useless had they gave noticable effects in XH/UH.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I have 3 FO and TE trees, so building smart isn't an issue. I have juggled Fire/Ice, Ice/Lightning and Fire/Lightning b4 but just needed some insight on better FO players than me when building. It's a shame that the status skills aren't boosted since they could be useless had they gave noticable effects in XH/UH.
    investing into the base T atk skills on Fo is fine too if you decide to opt for that but still put points in Photon Flare of course, however many you want.
    PSO2 NGS