Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

ARE THEY FUCKING GIVING 18 SP TO BRAVER FERIOFHSER GUIZJGHSERUIGU89IERGSR

It is really weird that they dropped the Braver Charge skills down from 10SP to 1SP, but they only dropped those Force skills down to 5SP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    ARE THEY FUCKING GIVING 18 SP TO BRAVER FERIOFHSER GUIZJGHSERUIGU89IERGSR
    I suppose the idea is to make Braver a dual stance, dual weapon class by default, but it will be really weird to use it as a subclass (mainly by Summoner)

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is really weird that they dropped the Braver Charge skills down from 10SP to 1SP, but they only dropped those Force skills down to 5SP.
    It's like they want dual-weapon Bravers, but not dual-element or tri-element Forces

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    It's like they want dual-weapon Bravers, but not dual-element or tri-element Forces
    im dual element force and techer : fire/ice and light/dark respectively , with those extra points im not sure if invest them on photon flare status effect chance or straight T-atk

edit: with those points i can be dual stance with my fully bow build , but not with other character , i dont know what to do with the extra points because she is full katana build (with rapid shoot point just for have something to invest)
    Last edited by silo1991; Aug 8, 2019 at 12:04 PM.

Eventually another tiny push to those who don't owna dex mag yet.

This seems to be a decent all around Force tree for the most part. Don't know if it's worth putting Flame S Charge in, but it fits nicely here. Talis bonus is probably worth getting now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    I haven't played Hr in a while but I'm guessing Hero boost became hard to maintain in UH. One hit practically resets it to 0%?
    UH hits so hard quite a few attacks can reset you THROUGH stuff like Saint Shield S4 or even Austere pot. It's fine if it's a boss but even mobs recently could do that to you unless you have heaps of HP. I'm mostly hyped about the Hero counter increasing/restoring Hero Boost %, as it'll make the risk/reward of playing Hero feel much better

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    I haven't played Hr in a while but I'm guessing Hero boost became hard to maintain in UH. One hit practically resets it to 0%?
    about 1-2 hits will kill your HB in UH, makes it difficult to maintain your HB unless you're dodging everything but eventually you will get hit

but you can make a Tri element tree for Fo and Te right now though

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    in name of Evergreen , we really need freeze ignition to be just 1 point for full potential but longer cooldown(there has to be a prize for that) and ice mages will be everywhere
    Freeze and Poison Ignition are completely useless right now unless they actually go and balance that skill up but you need to remember that not everything will Freeze long enough to use the skill (and its still a waste of SP to even invest into Freeze Keep) with how fast things melt now a days. While Poison Ignition may help because of Ep6 being weak to Dark Techs, it might have some uses but become useless in majority of other content. While I can understand doing Niche builds around these 2 skills for fun (I guess), Sega would need to actually do something to do to make them worthwhile. In truth I would rather have them completely removed and replaced with something more useful, those 2 skills have been bad even since Ep2, I don't think anyone really used them during Ep1 either outside experimenting with the class
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    im dual element force and techer : fire/ice and light/dark respectively , with those extra points im not sure if invest them on photon flare status effect chance or straight T-atk
    I was referring to maxxing not just Ice, but also Fire and possibly Lightning as well. Currently getting 2 elements maxxed from the same tree requires "sacrifice" in other departments (which in my opinion is a good thing; if you're going to excel on one thing, you must give up something else).

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    This seems to be a decent all around Force tree for the most part. Don't know if it's worth putting Flame S Charge in, but it fits nicely here. Talis bonus is probably worth getting now as well.
    I haven't been following recent meta builds, but wasn't recommended to max all Technique Up skills, Rod Shoot, and put at least 2 points in Photon Flare to get Photon Flare Afterburst?

-=EDIT=-
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    In truth I would rather have them completely removed and replaced with something more useful, those 2 skills have been bad even since Ep2, I don't think anyone really used them during Ep1 either outside experimenting with the class
    And it can be a quite easy fix too:

Freeze Ignition (reworked): If you hit a frozen enemy with a Fire technique, enemy explodes for major fire+ice damage. Has increased chance of inflicting Burn to nearby enemies

Poison Explosion (reworked): If you hit a poisoned enemy with a Light technique, enemy explode for major light+dark damage. Has increased chance of inflicting Poison to nearby enemies

Wind Conduit (new): If you hit a miraged enemy with a lightning technique, enemy will explode for major wind+lightning damage. Has increased chance of inflicting Shock to nearby enemies.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Aug 8, 2019 at 03:24 PM.