Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I was referring to maxxing not just Ice, but also Fire and possibly Lightning as well. Currently getting 2 elements maxxed from the same tree requires "sacrifice" in other departments (which in my opinion is a good thing; if you're going to excel on one thing, you must give up something else).

I haven't been following recent meta builds, but wasn't recommended to max all Technique Up skills, Rod Shoot, and put at least 2 points in Photon Flare to get Photon Flare Afterburst?
    You don't max out Rod Shoot, 3 SP is enough, inexperienced Fo's will argue that pitiful Rod Shoot dmg when that isnt your main source of dmg anyways. Lighting Techs though, lets be real, outside Il Zonde, Zondeel and Zonde T0, how often are you even using Lighting Techs? or even general outside niche plays?

Basic tree, extra SP to allocate where you want

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...ibdndn0000000f
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

they have fire techs balanced around having Flame S Charge; otherwise they tend to struggle to hold up to the other elements. That's also why the R/ Flame S Charge ring exists I assume.

tree
    this makes a true tri-element force possible now; but from what I could tell, you have barely enough SP to take all of the standard skills, but you wind up needing to skip rod shoot entirely. I'd consider Bolt PP Save as the skill with the most wiggle room; between stuff like super treatment, swapping to a mirage weapon, pp convert (including the ring if you're not running fo/te), and other stuff it might be possible to be able to ignore bolt pp save if you need some SP for something else.

Talis Tech bonus going down to 1sp is a nice gesture; I still feel like talis is still close to making a comeback (outside of using non-rei-zandia compounds or photon flare rod short charge of course), but even with these changes, it's still just barely too hard to spare even 1 skill point for talis tech bonus.

also hooray at making dual weapon dual stance braver more doable without sacrificing much

oh and even bigger hooray at jet boots no-longer feeling like molasses while rapid boost is on cooldown!
    Last edited by Zorak000; Aug 8, 2019 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Adjustment of “Hero Boost”

Mitigates the decrease in power increase effect when taking a certain percentage of HP damage in a short time.

Adjustment of “Hero Counter”

The specification is changed so that the power increase amount of Hero Boost increases when activated.
    Finally. Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I haven't been following recent meta builds, but wasn't recommended to max all Technique Up skills, Rod Shoot, and put at least 2 points in Photon Flare to get Photon Flare Afterburst?
    I've seen Tech up skills in dual-element builds, but it's possible for tri-element so I don't really see it a whole lot but maybe I'm blind idk Rod Shoot above 3 points is bad unless it's meme Fo/Hu. PF after burst is probably worth adding here. I would most likely take out points from Bolt PP save for it as lightning techs aren't used a whole lot.

Problem with Talis is that it's annoying to use. Not really worth the 1 point and sub palette space for fast throw either. Talis is just....uhhhhhh.
    Last edited by UniverseLover; Aug 8, 2019 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    Problem with Talis is that it's annoying to use. Not really worth the 1 point and sub palette space for fast throw either. Talis is just....uhhhhhh.
    IMO the talis are worth only in PSOes because in that version/game , you cant shoot with rods

all depend of what techniques you use
    Last edited by silo1991; Aug 8, 2019 at 05:05 PM.

Whatever you force wannabe's are smoking. I want some.

You don't even bother with Flame short charge cuz the entire fire tree is shit even on fire weak mobs. It's only used for folmelgion.
    Bolt PP save can be argued for ilzonde traveling but that's it.
    Charge Escape is also pretty useless in the grand scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Whatever you force wannabe's are smoking. I want some.

You don't even bother with Flame short charge cuz the entire fire tree is shit even on fire weak mobs. It's only used for folmelgion.
    Bolt PP save can be argued for ilzonde traveling but that's it.
    i didnt feel like pointing any of this out because i wasnt looking for Force build debates
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Hero Boost adjustments AHHHHHHH YEEEEEE

Edit: wait how come Ranger N1 and N3 get adjustments but N2 doesn't? That's a very odd omission
    Last edited by Sriracha X; Aug 9, 2019 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    why would you not invest *2sp* to keep your charged tech at no additional pp cost to cast after a mirage? considering how garbage tech parry is in UH with all the shit flying everywhere, it is *very* useful

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    why would you not invest *2sp* to keep your charged tech at no additional pp cost to cast after a mirage? considering how garbage tech parry is in UH with all the shit flying everywhere, it is *very* useful
    I do fine without it in UH, I usually tell people its personal preference if you want to grab those skills or not
    PSO2 NGS