Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That was multiple pages back. It's not confusing at all that someone would miss it.

EDIT: Maybe Kril should put it on the first post? I get the feeling a lot of people don't pay attention to that though.

I've been busy the past week so I haven't really touched up on the OP but during maintenance tomorrow (today) I'm going to sift through the thread for info and update the first post with what I can find.

I'm not exactly sure if people are referring to the first page/post for info so they don't have to dig through the thread, just my assumption atm when i see people asking in the general discussion area
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Thanks for the replies.
    One more question though, why does Connect not always activate? Last xmas run 5 or more times I activated Connect with at least 2/3 of the gear gauge or more and nothing happened.
    I pressed the button once for step > weapon action and then again to activate Connect but nothing. A couple of times I pressed the button 3-4 times right after stepping (each time I pressed the buttons rapidly so I wasn't too slow).
    Not like I was attacked during that time either, simply nothing was happening.

Is there a real reason for this or just a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thanks for the replies.
    One more question though, why does Connect not always activate? Last xmas run 5 or more times I activated Connect with at least 2/3 of the gear gauge or more and nothing happened.
    I pressed the button once for step > weapon action and then again to activate Connect but nothing. A couple of times I pressed the button 3-4 times right after stepping (each time I pressed the buttons rapidly so I wasn't too slow).

No idea, i just spam the SA key until i visually see the big sword come out to slash
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

There is a more annoying thing about Full Connect readiness indication. It's just a small glow which easily could be missed an I often ended to launch Connect only with few pixels left uncharged to full bar.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thanks for the replies.

I've had this happen too, usually when my framerate is inconsistant. I don't actually know what causes it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No idea, i just spam the SA key until i visually see the big sword come out to slash
    Can't you JA Connects? I know it doesn't matter much when you're hitting weakpoints against bosses with the damage cap, but it seems like a bad habit to get into.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    There is a more annoying thing about Full Connect readiness indication. It's just a small glow which easily could be missed an I often ended to launch Connect only with few pixels left uncharged to full bar.
    I've seen a few other people who feel this way as well. I agree. The difference is too subtle to tell at a glance.

It's always JA'd even if you miss it, so it doesn't matter how you activate it. I don't have that miss JA skill and get 30% thing btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    It's always JA'd even if you miss it, so it doesn't matter how you activate it. I don't have that miss JA skill and get 30% thing btw.
    i honestly didnt even know you could JA Full Connect because i never actually stopped to see if the ring showed up or now, just assumed the SA didnt even trigger it either

EDIT:

so added questions from MotherClusters post (because they seemed like very common questions new users would ask anyways, also thank you for asking those questions. also thank you Kondibon for answering). Added Reilets DPS Data Charts to the OP (hope your okay with that, big thanks for going out of your way for this stuff). I added a couple of solo PD vids and a EnQ vid for general play references along with the wand rockbear training vid that Sizustar posted. I'll add other quests later (too tired tonight).

looking to add PA combos later on but hopefully those vids give people an idea for the time being

im open to a valid tree build for casuals (?), something good outside the one I provided on the OP. I feel like the one I put may not be for everyone but at least to help those players.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jan 8, 2020 at 02:41 AM.
    PSO2 NGS

I havent seen it in this thread but thats probably because im blind; you can also hold the full connect slash and the giant sword like a charge PA, you'll remain still while holding down the button and wont be able to move however.
    I've been messing around with the full charge on elder hand train to whack it as its ramming past everyone lmao, put the finishing hit on it a few times this way.
    Spoiler!

Sadly Full Connect have no invincibility frames so you can easily be stunned or frozen with this big sword in your hands...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Sadly Full Connect have no invincibility frames so you can easily be stunned or frozen with this big sword in your hands...
    Not completely true, full connect is actually partially invincible, but similarly to the armor of Heavy Hammer, it just "runs out" right as the charge completes so you need to immediately release it or else something might interrupt you with stun or freeze