Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

My takeaway during leveling is that I wish DB and DS had movement on normals like wand. Wand is easily the best feeling well for me though I haven't had time to try out all the weapons in actual fights

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    has anyone tested if the healing from the R/ hp restoration ring is also reduced by damage balancer?
    Absolutely nothing with any sort of auto/life healing SSA's, rings etc will work when youre forced to grab Damage Balancer. Only Ets Hp Restore skills/mates will work so people are going to have to rely on not using Lifesteal/Rings anymore. Youll recover Hp still buts like 1hp per tick
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    has anyone tested if the healing from the R/ hp restoration ring is also reduced by damage balancer?
    I have. It's a 1HP restoration indeed as said above. But I still find Vampiric Strike to have its use (even though it's only 1HP per tick) if you use a Wand. Since you attack fast with multiple AOE with that weapon, it's quickly 100HP for each pack of mobs.

That being said, I really enjoy this new Class. Fun Level for me : Wand >>> Double Saber > Dual Blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Absolutely nothing with any sort of auto/life healing SSA's, rings etc will work when youre forced to grab Damage Balancer. Only Ets Hp Restore skills/mates will work so people are going to have to rely on not using Lifesteal/Rings anymore. Youll recover Hp still buts like 1hp per tick
    It's 1 per hit with only 1 point in damage balancer as well?

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    Idk I feel like light stream wand can still contend with the liberate wand since LS has 1-4s slots and you apparently don't get the attack speed up buff from lib wand. Though I'm more casual so I don't do/ know that technical of stuff
    You realize the wand atk speed increase is an S4 right? Something LS doesn't have either.

So ET as a sub...PP can be saved alot?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    It's 1 per hit with only 1 point in damage balancer as well?
    yes unfortunately, I think thats what they decided on during the public playtest on tweaking that skill and thats what we have now.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Because third normal wave on liberate
    That's not a game changer though. Like, it's not BAD, but you really don't do normals on wand that often. It's not like Te where normals are one of your main sources of damage, and wand doesn't feel like a PA>PA>Normal3 type of weapon. Also I thought you meant regular Lavis canon, not the lavis s5.

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    My takeaway during leveling is that I wish DB and DS had movement on normals like wand. Wand is easily the best feeling well for me though I haven't had time to try out all the weapons in actual fights
    I thought that at first, but they're both meant to be kinda sticky, in the sense that they make you stick to targets. DB has that chase follow up, and DS has chase on its normals, along with two movement PAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    So ET as a sub...PP can be saved alot?
    Same arts pp save is pretty nuts yeah.

Etoile DPS for PA and thing

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Same arts pp save is pretty nuts yeah.
    Spoiler!

Meme aside, I can't wait to try this out later. Having way too much fun with Et main to try it out as a sub
    Last edited by Nyansan; Dec 18, 2019 at 11:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.