Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    17 days until the next stream, no info about the class release date Twitter wise or elsewhere yet, one skill is i guess getting "rebalanced" from the play tests they did, the one where only mates give you full recov, i dont remember what exactly theyre doing to it.

tldr: no nothing yet, i would have updated the first post too (and posted here) if it did get a release date
    I read from the Dengeki interview that, for the skill you're talking about, only mates and Etoile's HP restorate are going to fully recover you.
    Maybe the addition of Etoile's HP restorate is the rebalance ?
    Last edited by Poyonche; Oct 19, 2019 at 03:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    I read from the Dengeki interview that, for the skill you're talking about, only mates and Etoile's HP restorate are going to fully recover you.
    no idea but me and a friend came to the conclusion that we're not grabbing that skill, its not worth the gimp in hp recov from attacking and having to stop and heal
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    I'm pretty sure etoile hp restorate was there from the beginning.

no idea but me and a friend came to the conclusion that we're not grabbing that skill, its not worth the gimp in hp recov from attacking and having to stop and heal
    I think it's really going to come down to how much the damage reduction is. From what people were saying it was 70%... which is huge considering the class is going to have a few other damage reduction skills on top of that. The only case where you can get hp recovery from attacking as etoile is pots and SSAs anyway, so that might just be what they're buffing, but at 70% reduction, and with how many hits it looks like etoile PAs do, healing for 1 per hit doesn't sound that bad for general upkeep, especially when combined with passive hp recovery. That's a huge increase to your effective hp.

With a mate lover's ring you'll be healing faster than using resta anyway.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 19, 2019 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm pretty sure etoile hp restorate was there from the beginning.

I think it's really going to come down to how much the damage reduction is. From what people were saying it was 70%... which is huge considering the class is going to have a few other damage reduction skills on top of that. The only case where you can get hp recovery from attacking as etoile is pots and SSAs anyway, so that might just be what they're buffing, but at 70% reduction, and with how many hits it looks like etoile PAs do, healing for 1 per hit doesn't sound that bad for general upkeep, especially when combined with passive hp recovery. That's a huge increase to your effective hp.

With a mate lover's ring you'll be healing faster than using resta anyway.
    I thought that skill gimped Life Steal and Sturdy recovery which is why im not going to do it unless the reduction is really that good in action. Also im personally over the age of using mates, i dont like having to stop and heal with mates which is a detriment to DPS to me even with Mate Lovers, megiverse and resta were easy to work around. We'll have to see if this changes my views on release or not
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 19, 2019 at 10:03 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I thought that skill gimped Life Steal and Sturdy recovery which is why im not going to do it unless the reduction is really that good in action. Also im personally over the age of using mates, i dont like having to stop and heal with mates which is a detriment to DPS to me even with Mate Lovers, megiverse and resta were easy to work around. We'll have to see if this changes my views on release or not
    I think the idea is that you wouldn't need to heal often in the first place. If you're taking 90 damage when you would have taken 300 that's a pretty big deal. I think it comes down to the healing on Etoil hp restorate more than anything else. Mates would be for emergencies or when using Etoile as a subclass.

EDIT: Unless I'm wrong and it's reducing the damage TO 70%, in which case, no it totally wouldn't be worth losing sustained healing for it.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 20, 2019 at 12:10 AM.

Unless I'm wrong and it's reducing the damage TO 70%, in which case, no it totally wouldn't be worth losing sustained healing for it.
    I don't think a 30% damage reduction would warrant such a HP recovery source nerf considering Massive Hunter is a thing and available on the go-to subclass, Hunter (while also providing Super Armor). It probably is 70%. If not people will probably voice their feedback about how much they don't like it because it nerfs everything that isn't a item way too much. No SSA that heal you over time, no Vamp SSA, no Vamp Potential, no Resta, no Megiverse, No Super Treatment, you can't even equip R/ HP Restorate in order to speed up your passive healing.

Also Etoile HP Restore only heals 2.5% HP per 5s so its not as strong as the Su version.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I don't think a 30% damage reduction would warrant such a HP recovery source nerf considering Massive Hunter is a thing and available on the go-to subclass, Hunter (while also providing Super Armor). It probably is 70%. If not people will probably voice their feedback about how much they don't like it because it nerfs everything that isn't a item way too much. No SSA that heal you over time, no Vamp SSA, no Vamp Potential, no Resta, no Megiverse, No Super Treatment, you can't even equip R/ HP Restorate in order to speed up your passive healing.
    I agree, I just wanted to point out that my thoughts on it were based on hearsay and could be wrong. Especially since they're planning on rebalancing it based on feedback. I hope the rebalance isn't actually a nerf.

Also Etoile HP Restore only heals 2.5% HP per 5s so its not as strong as the Su version.
    Do we know if that was at max level or not though? 2.5 every 5 seconds does seem pretty low, but if the damage reduction from damage balancer is 70% that'd still be enough to counteract scratch damage and getting pelted by infection cores.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 20, 2019 at 04:08 PM.

Do we know if that was at max level or not though? 2.5 every 5 seconds does seem pretty low, but if the damage reduction from damage balancer is 70% that'd still be enough to counteract scratch damage and getting pelted by infection cores.
    We don't know that but before the translation came out that Damage balancer reduces every non-item Healing source to 1 I assumed it was 7.5% without Damage balancer and 2.5% with.

We don't know that but before the translation came out that Damage balancer reduces every non-item Healing source to 1 I assumed it was 7.5% without Damage balancer and 2.5% with.
    If it reduced it to 1, why would it be 2.5%? It wouldn't be a percent at all at that point. I don't see why it would affect Etoile skills though. Heck, I don't see why it would affect class skills at all now that I think about it. Do you have a source for the translation that says it's specifically items not effected? The only translation I've seen is bumped, and it just says "certain sources". I just realized they didn't even have it in the video showing off the PAs, so I can't just check that. :I Though it's worth mentioning that overdrive still worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y13e5Ot4i3k

Don't know if it was posted already but here is a run down of the class.