Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Don't know if it's too early to ask this but what are the 'better' options for Etoile weapons loadout presently available? (notice I didn't say 'best' because if so then the answer to this is gonna be some combo of LS/Atlas).
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Don't know if it's too early to ask this but what are the 'better' options for Etoile weapons loadout presently available? (notice I didn't say 'best' because if so then the answer to this is gonna be some combo of LS/Atlas).
    Well better is relative anyway. Better than what? Either way, yeah, it's too early to say.

Varying on the stats of the upgraded Novel weps and S5s, your choices are Lightstream or Novel+ or Atra Ex, Austere NT>the rest.

Orgei Dbs is very optional for ET
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Well better is relative anyway. Better than what? Either way, yeah, it's too early to say.
    Well, looking for something that's just a few notches below LS/Atlas power whose potential isn't locked to class specific stuff since I don't have enough stones to cover all 3 weapon types for ET. I'm already getting LS DBs but absolutely no idea for wand and DS (still salty I wasn't able to get the Beach EQ DS).

I suppose I *could* go into crafting but no idea what's good

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Varying on the stats of the upgraded Novel weps and S5s, your choices are Lightstream or Novel+ or Atra Ex, Austere NT>the rest.
    Wait, Novel is getting an upgrade? Well, that certainly fills out my wand slot for ET then if it turns out to be somewhat decent

Wait, Novel is getting an upgrade? Well, that certainly fills out my wand slot for ET then if it turns out to be somewhat decent
    Yep, they said that initially the upgrade item will only be available as the 1300 title reward, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to try getting to that point.

Well, looking for something that's just a few notches below LS/Atlas power whose potential isn't locked to class specific stuff since I don't have enough stones to cover all 3 weapon types for ET. I'm already getting LS DBs but absolutely no idea for wand and DS (still salty I wasn't able to get the Beach EQ DS).

I suppose I *could* go into crafting but no idea what's good

They're releasing weapons in 2020 to compete with Lightstream so when those release, some Novel maybe better than Lightstream (which again varies on good S5's being out) and some won't be. However Atra Ex is slowly starting to go down the ladder and be 3rd best 15* series out there. But the new years LQ will have a way to farm Novel upgrade materials so the 1300 title isn't really needed (unless you want the upgrade early) right away.

but like with every end episode raid, those power creep everything else but its good to at least sega doing this

ALSO 999 of the new Sage Crests will allow you trade for, from what I'm told, one Amphridite stone so theres that too
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 8, 2019 at 09:25 PM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

But the new years LQ will have a way to farm Novel upgrade materials so the 1300 title isn't really needed (unless you want the upgrade early) right away.
    Though this is probably my cynicism talking, if them being "farm-able" is similar to how Chronos stones were farm-able during the various Quest Boosts over the past few months, I think the title reward may be the most guaranteed option for people.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Though this is probably my cynicism talking, if them being "farm-able" is similar to how Chronos stones were farm-able during the various Quest Boosts over the past few months, I think the title reward may be the most guaranteed option for people.
    i dont know how they're going about this, i cant say it'll be the exact way but the title is the easiest way but also the hardest for people who lack titles or a bit short from reaching 1300 (like me). My assumption is they'll be farmable through badges and not as horrible to attain like Chronos or Amph stone drops
    PSO2 NGS

Novel upgrade -> Liberate

The sword has roughly 220 more s-atk than LS. 14% dmg pot assuming that stays the same (it has a different pot name).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yep, they said that initially the upgrade item will only be available as the 1300 title reward, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to try getting to that point.
    Yikes, I don't even have the 1100 Chronos yet trying to get there though but I don't think I can get the 1300 one without some intense grinding on crafting

But the new years LQ will have a way to farm Novel upgrade materials so the 1300 title isn't really needed
    Glad to know, as there is no way I am grinding out titles when I can wait just a few more weeks/months to get it the 'easy' way (I only occasionally play PSO2 nowadays so the wait isn't really that long). I'm in no rush with weapons anyways, I just want something somewhat decent for when I try Etoile and see which weapon feels comfortable

ALSO 999 of the new Sage Crests will allow you trade for, from what I'm told, one Amphridite stone so theres that too
    Well, it's been a year already so not surprised they're handing out Amph that (relatively) easy

I guess I should get a filler Austere DS for now, that's the only weapon type I'm missing atm then decide later whether to get something else.
    Last edited by Nyansan; Nov 9, 2019 at 04:03 AM.