Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Novel upgrade -> Liberate

The sword has roughly 220 more s-atk than LS. 14% dmg pot assuming that stays the same (it has a different pot name).
    Ya i forgot the name for it but Liberate series. Also a lot of info lacking right now so it's hard to say how the weapons will turn out yet

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Well, it's been a year already so not surprised they're handing out Amph that (relatively) easy

I guess I should get a filler Austere DS for now, that's the only weapon type I'm missing atm then decide later whether to get something else.
    you can be lazy and cheap and just do Dim weapons as filler until you're ready to jump on LS or Liberate
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I personally don't think it's worth investing in a filler weapon for Etoile yet. We don't know exactly what the best ways to use the weapons is. I'm making a LS DB and DS, but that's literally because the current confluence of events lead to me getting Celestials of both as drops right when an event giving a stone out started, and I got my title stone from Persona. But in the case of LS I can always change the category if I feel like it's too much for them. (I still think LS has a boring hard to use pot).

EDIT: To rephrase that, If you have stuff you can use now then go ahead, but I don't think it's worth going out of your way to farm for an out-of-date weapon for a class that's over a month away.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 9, 2019 at 07:52 AM.

For Etoile filler, just use Jupiter Tullus. I'm sure the potential still works for Etoile, it doesn't require Bouncer Gear or anything. Easiest thing in the world to get, and Bouncer mains probably have one kitted out already.

Then, just keep doing UH PD and hope for a Novel drop. Seems easier than trying to get a Celestial from Persona at least! If you get one, you're set for a long while. It's unfortunate there's no category change for Novels, but Sega will probably add one for Liberates.

Quote Originally Posted by Strages View Post
    For Etoile filler, just use Jupiter Tullus. I'm sure the potential still works for Etoile, it doesn't require Bouncer Gear or anything. Easiest thing in the world to get, and Bouncer mains probably have one kitted out already.
    This was my plan, since I already had one, before I got that celestial drop.

Then, just keep doing UH PD and hope for a Novel drop. Seems easier than trying to get a Celestial from Persona at least! If you get one, you're set for a long while. It's unfortunate there's no category change for Novels, but Sega will probably add one for Liberates.
    Novel and celestial are dropping in Armada because of the boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    EDIT: To rephrase that, If you have stuff you can use now then go ahead, but I don't think it's worth going out of your way to farm for an out-of-date weapon for a class that's over a month away.
    I actually have all the materials for Austere NT (Invade, nemesis and slave for both DS and wand as well as a load of +30 NT fodders), but I guess you're right. Best hold on for now since I *might* just get something better from drops.

-snip-.
    Already have a DB (newly minted LS), got Novel Wand from a drop. DS is the one I have a problem with since i don't really Fi but I guess I should wait and see for now

Thanks a bunch for the input guys
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    ALSO 999 of the new Sage Crests will allow you trade for, from what I'm told, one Amphridite stone so theres that too
    you got a source on that? the trailer doesn't show that in the crest shop
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Quote Originally Posted by Agastya View Post
    you got a source on that? the trailer doesn't show that in the crest shop

really hard to see it on bumps pic
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

--Wand Special Ability Plus
    (Wand Only) References the high value of S-ATK/T-ATK stats from special abilities of the weapon equipped.
    How does this work exactly? If I have an affix of 200 S-ATK, does it transform to 200 T-ATK?

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    How does this work exactly? If I have an affix of 200 S-ATK, does it transform to 200 T-ATK?
    I makes the weapon scale with the highest. It's unclear if it means the highest only from affixes, the highest including affixes and base attack on the weapon, or the total, including your own stats.

Well, It's a sad day for this class. Both Jupiter and Lavis works completely for it.