Weapon Meta
    Spoiler!

Recommended Gear
    Spoiler!

DPS Rotations/Charts, High Level Play Videos
    Spoiler!

Common Questions
    Spoiler!

ALL INFORMATION IS BORROWED from Bumped, Swiki, the PSO2 Community and posted here for ease of access. I give my thanks to the people working hard on translating and updating the information we use on a daily basis to help ease our life while playing PSO2 and being able to enjoy the game today and forward into the future. Consider visiting them for more information that may or may not be here or for your general update information for the game:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/

https://pso2.swiki.jp/

If any of the video links are broken (either because Youtube took them down or the Twitter post was deleted) please let me know either by DM or posting here in the thread so I can try and find a replacement asap. Thanks
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 1, 2020 at 10:07 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

You being the OP ? Does it actually mean that the first post is going to be keep up to date ?

On thread : French names at last
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    You being the OP ? Does it actually mean that the first post is going to be keep up to date ?

On thread : French names at last
    ya, the Hero thread I made hasn't majorly changed much because only a couple of new DPS loops have come out since the past buffs released so I need to update a couple of videos and post some PA loops (not that most people don't already know them) but same plan as before for this thread, just update it when I can. I don't think the Phantom thread was updated on the original post either in a long time so I kind of want to prevent that

Phantom OP Last edited by Batty; Dec 17, 2018 at 10:07 AM. Reason: info update.
    I wanted to prevent a long update drought like this but I didn't make the Phantom thread in time
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 17, 2019 at 05:11 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Fi died for this. I like satk weapons and all but was hoping for a range focused advance class.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    Fi died for this. I like satk weapons and all but was hoping for a range focused advance class.
    Maybe it will have a summoner-like switch mechanism, which will allow to use r-atk as a modifier for its damage, and/or a mag skill to convert any type of attack/dex into... whatever kind of attack Étoile uses.

Also, we still don't know about the skilltree, and if/how they will be using other classes.
    Last edited by DrCatco; Aug 17, 2019 at 03:07 PM.

I don't know about you guys, but I will refer to it as E-toilet. Maybe I'll drop the 'E' at the front.

Well, most of us were wrong in that it would use a ranged weapon. Though just because it has 3 "melee" weapons, it does not mean that it will not use one of those for non-tech ranged (medium-far distance) combat. Is there an estimate on when there will be more information regarding it?

Unless SEGA releases information early, the next information drop will be 5th October, as they're allowing people to play test it then.

So I still have two time stone for Atlas making, and I have these 3 15* should I 8s them during 15% buff to prepare for new job?

Ultimate Chain - Dual saber
    Serpant Blaze - Dual Blade
    Chaval Melm - Wand(I don't understand this one's ability work)
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, when using a PA/tech, it spends all PP and activates a special effect which increases PP regen alot and makes PAs/techs use 1 PP.
    The effect lasts until PP is back to full and there's a 2 minutes cooldown until it can be started again.

Basically while the effect is active, PAs/techs can be used non-stop until PP becomes full.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Anika made a good video explaining it.