Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Should Etoil put S-atk or T-atk on their wand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Wand goes off of which stat is the highest on it but since other Etoile weapons use S-ATK I'd say just go for that.

Consider reading the common questions section on the first post, i literally put answers for these questions there for a reason.

If youre sharing the Wand with Techer, put T atk, if not, go S atk or spec into the highest stat on the Wand
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

My apologies. I skimmed over at the equipment section but forgot to check the FAQ.

One last question, what s4 if not vampiric strike? I have a nova double saber so I only have access to s3 and s4. For s3 I can get skilled strike, but the s4 is less obvious. What are your thoughts on Raising pursuit? I also can't seem to buy pursuing eclipse?

My apologies. I skimmed over at the equipment section but forgot to check the FAQ.

One last question, what s4 if not vampiric strike? I have a nova double saber so I only have access to s3 and s4. For s3 I can get skilled strike, but the s4 is less obvious. What are your thoughts on Raising pursuit? I also can't seem to buy pursuing eclipse?
    Either Raising Pursuit or Colossal Radiance and don't do anything related to Jellen if you're not a Phantom or Hunter, Eclipsing Decay is bad choice some people are making right now with gear and attaching Phrase Decay to things just because you're in an mpa for that Jellen dmg with Phantoms around. I say this because some Hero decided to do a build on their Sword based around Jellen, very stupid decision

EDIT:
    updated the Weapon Meta tab, added SSA's to choose from to the Recommended Gear tab, tried to clarify a little more on the Wand affix question in the Questions tab
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; May 3, 2020 at 02:29 AM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Not really an Etoile question per say maybe but what are some mag skills/photon blasts people are using on their etoil?
    Nothing I put on my Mag feels noticable.
    Dunno much about the damage PBs (though seems many aren't that great) but I got the Black hole PB on my s-atk mag which I use et, hr and all melee classes and it's very useful whenever mobs are around.

Just don't make the mistake of getting the pp fish, it has long outlived it's usefulness because with SSA you can get faster pp regen any time that does not move in an arbitrary pattern so unless you walk along with its path you won't even refill all pp before it's out of range again.

You mentioned Liberate Wand S5 (Calming Shockwave) solving the PP issue of wand but how so? Does the shockwave give you back PP?

You mentioned Liberate Wand S5 (Calming Shockwave) solving the PP issue of wand but how so? Does the shockwave give you back PP?
    yes it does
    PSO2 NGS

Etoile DB normals recover 15 | 12 + 12 | 20 pp... Might need extra verification.

Radiant Sting went from 28 -> 22 pp. I also feel like it's the fastest traveling PA for Etoile as well.

Vertical Flow went from 25 -> 18 pp | 1711 -> 1511 PA notation
    The hitstop is practically non-existent now (it's 1 frame). The entire PA is 74 frames.
    The damage notation per hit is 2% -> 26% -> 28% (the edges do 22% and there is two of them)
    Overall, the first JA got a buff (dps: 1283 -> 1489),
    while the second JA had a slight nerf (dps: 1252 -> 1225)

The range and size on Light Wave feels about twice as big. (The same as Luminous flare in range or bigger and like three times the width of it)

You can also build full gear from nothing in 18 seconds with the DB gear heat up.

It's a small thing but being able to move during normals is something I wanted on DBs and it feels great