Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    The only thing i'm seeing is that you guys suck with using DB lol. If you can't get full connect within 20s every single time, then you are just bad.
    You can max your gauge out on RB in 20s but its not enough time to set off Full Connect, so while ya it's doable it's not practical in this test

Second, ds's best combo is and always was 2x shooting star and 2x celestial. The first parts only.
    This is literally only good for gear, this combo spam doesn't even beat the combo I did for testing, it's fucking bad my dude, especially with the amount of PP you waste

Third, wand's best combo is flare -> glitter stripe + wa tele cancel.
    I've known this since day one and is even shown on my dps charts.
    Prism -> 3x Flare is the highest dmg output on stationary or almost stationary bosses. Glitter -> WA teleport is good for PP conservation but it's not something you're always going to do especially if you know you can't hit the weakpoint which then you're better off relying on Prism instead . Glitter -> WA -> Flare 3x is going to output more granted you know you're going to be able to hit the wp.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyVixen View Post
    I actually did watch the tutorial video but I either forgot about or didn't parse that Focus had guard frames. It wasn't until smashing my face against wand trying to figure out why you were speaking so highly of it when my experiences with it have been so negative that I figured it out.

I went with the best 7s affixes I could afford. I refuse to test my luck with 8s and I refused to purchase affixes I didn't already have.
    I also only had the one Liberate Unlocker and I am nowhere near any of the other ones to transfer a different S5 to my DBs. These are as good as my weapons are going to get until either the next expansion, or the next time Sega feels generous with giving us stuff,
    like Azakuya already said, its not very hard to do 8s on weapons especially when you're allowed to have 1-3 (or 4) SSA's on the weapon that are always at 100% transfer rate and having cheap 8s SAFs you can buy in the player shops make it all the much easier. If you looked at my gear build I posted you'd see that really the only thing expensive was the Mana Rev (which is way cheaper now because of Omega Luther UH) and the Grand boost but outside those 2 you can opt for some other cheaper fodder. If you need cubes, either do solo PD or run DQ, rains cubes like crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    Ares/Act the Soul
    Buy snow soul and escarde soul and affix them each one to your fodders they are cheap
    usually you lean toward the Ex version of these souls but I guess if you care about the extra 5 atk and 1pp I suppose its okay to use them but Astral Soul fodder isn't too over priced that you might as well stick to buying Ray/Unions still
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 29, 2020 at 04:42 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

As it stands though, this is still the weapon Meta and it's not going to change until Sega does more balancing in the future but there are gaps that are big between the 3, none of them are close enough in balance to say to use w/e because you'll perform about the same.

Wand > DS > DBs

If you don't like the weapon Meta then play whatever you want
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 29, 2020 at 05:38 PM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    As it stands though, this is still the weapon Meta and it's not going to change until Sega does more balancing in the future but there are gaps that are big between the 3, none of them are close enough in balance to say to use w/e because you'll perform about the same.

Wand > DS > DBs

If you don't like the weapon Meta then play whatever you want
    So I think you might have been misinterpreting my posts. I'm not saying I don't want to play wand. Wand is cool and its been one of my two weapons of choice since 2013. What I was saying is that I wasn't getting the results with wand making me question if wand is really actually as good as you said it was. I hope that clarifies things.

In other news, switching the affixes and forcing myself to use exclusively wand for the past week has shown marked improvement, and RNG blessed me finally so I'll have a Stil Wand soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyVixen View Post
    So I think you might have been misinterpreting my posts. I'm not saying I don't want to play wand. Wand is cool and its been one of my two weapons of choice since 2013. What I was saying is that I wasn't getting the results with wand making me question if wand is really actually as good as you said it was. I hope that clarifies things.

In other news, switching the affixes and forcing myself to use exclusively wand for the past week has shown marked improvement, and RNG blessed me finally so I'll have a Stil Wand soon.
    My post wasnt directed at you
    PSO2 NGS

I figure you know this but still think its useless, attacking from DS Step Slide does double the damage of a attack from a normal step.

Quote Originally Posted by gamerzepheris View Post
    I figure you know this but still think its useless, attacking from DS Step Slide does double the damage of a attack from a normal step.
    Yes I know all this, already explained how from my personal gameplay that I literally never use this because it's a niche thing to do but I think I also said if you wanted to get it then do it.
    PSO2 NGS