Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Anika made a good video explaining it.
    Spoiler!
    By the way, for the above video you'll need to turn on Subtitles/Closed Captions in order to understand the explanations if you don't understand JP.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

i apologize for the phantom thread update, i though the attende info i posted basically covered everything relevant to the class and since Kril never mailed me (you "did" say you would pm me if there was something really important that i should have added to the OP) i didnt though it was necesary.

Back to topic,, holy sh*t now this class does call my attention. I got a 15* ds from beach war and i was just wondering when the hell i was ever gonna use it since i only played hr.

Also i belive i will actually be able to give some good first hand experience on this one since next week ill be traveling to Japan for 3 months and the place where ill be staying is quite close to Sega´s offices so i might be able to go over and check it on that october 5 try over
    Last edited by Batty; Aug 26, 2019 at 04:16 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

All I need are Orbit DS and my Etoile Orbit themed outfit is ready.

How viable is a Lavis Cannon with ult booster potential (don't compare to Chaval Melm cause I doubt I'll get one)?
    Assuming that Etoile has a good wand combo that uses 3rd normal (like for example Hero Sword).
    According to swiki the ult potential has a 5% overall damage increase and the damage increase for the 3rd normal isn't known yet.
    I'm wondering if there is a point to upgrade my Lavis or if I shouldn't bother.

There's too less information about Etoile, so if I were you I won't bother upgrading anything related yet. However, you can keep any preparation you like, in your case, keep the Lavis for now.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    How viable is a Lavis Cannon with ult booster potential (don't compare to Chaval Melm cause I doubt I'll get one)?
    Assuming that Etoile has a good wand combo that uses 3rd normal (like for example Hero Sword).
    According to swiki the ult potential has a 5% overall damage increase and the damage increase for the 3rd normal isn't known yet.
    I'm wondering if there is a point to upgrade my Lavis or if I shouldn't bother.
    I'm sure you're well aware Atra Ex and Lightstream are still better than Lavis+ right?

and we don't know about the class yet so Lavis+ may not actually work as good as you want it to be when the class releases. may be good for niche play or a starter wand but I wouldnt doubt newer gear will hit before then or Atra Ex/Lightstream still being the choices to stick to
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

is Anacatessian a good DS? i got it as a drop from beach wars, my first 15* ever, didnt knew what i was gonna do with it since i dont play fi but with Etoile i might find a use for it now if its good.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    is Anacatessian a good DS? i got it as a drop from beach wars, my first 15* ever, didnt knew what i was gonna do with it since i dont play fi but with Etoile i might find a use for it now if its good.
    depends on your definition of good

it's around 4% weaker than Atra EX, but comes with a relatively decent potential for HP/PP recovery (deal damage to enemy and whenever you sheathe your DS, you regain HP and PP according to the amount of damage you dealt. Getting launched or stunned also counts as sheathing so it's a pseudo automate effect in a lot of cases (up to 60% HP recovery). Not having access to vampiric S4 is a huge detriment for FI but Etoile might not need the S4 and value the PP recovery more (up to 100PP recovery is welcome). I'd say keep it for now til we get more info, unless you really want to play FI and can't get Atra EX

i really dont have intention of touching FI, i leveled it up to use as sub for hu but i havent touched either of them again ever since Hr released so this one is pretty welcome to me since im too lazy to farm one of the higher 15*s, i just hope Etoile is like phantom in the sense that you can use a single weapon all the time if you want.

Speaking of similarities. Anyone noticed that Etoile inherited both the alternative PAs (white JA circle) and the Quick Cut windows from Ph?
    Last edited by Batty; Aug 29, 2019 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    i apologize for the phantom thread update, i though the attende info i posted basically covered everything relevant to the class and since Kril never mailed me (you "did" say you would pm me if there was something really important that i should have added to the OP) i didnt though it was necesary.
    I forgot, I was playing Phantom like everyone else and overtime it just slowly faded away in terms of PM'ing you. I kinda assumed you would be reading the thread too since people were posting PA/Skill breakdown numbers/charts and figured you have would hopped on those over time so I didn't think twice to DM that stuff to you. I suppose if you have the time maybe dig around a bit? or I suppose other people can do their own digging, iunno
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers