Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    And what exactly they do? I didn't saw any difference with them and without while running much in EQs like Easter or Armada.
    You obviously don't use Wand enough to pay attention on fast your speed increases during combos when Wand F. Dash procs (literally says in the description). Wand teleport has its uses here and there

Why? "It's gross" Wery well explanation... Personally I like to have more PP: with this I can do more combo PAs before it falls in a purple zone with cut regen.
    why the hell in this day an age would you do this unless it was a subclass with extra SP's to pour into skill you actually need? Are your units poorly affixed you can't attain above 200pp? is your weapon poorly affixed too? Et doesn't have any PP recovery issues where its worth wasting 10SP on that skill

I don't use DS much and personally don't like Skip Arts cause it's stand in a way while I need to leap through Campship with Absolute Quasar to regain quest fast (I dunno why but right after Loading screen it use only 2nd part of PA and don't react on direction press) and makinge
    troubles for a fast travel overall.
    It's not hard to stay stationary and proc the 2nd half of PA's, you need to learn DS better apparently because you want those half PA's to come out over the full animation like Saber Destructions AoE spinning blades versus just the vertical cuts and skipping Shooting Stars frontal slash and going straight into the projectile spam
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

are you meme'ing on me now? lol again, you only need 3 SP into Tech Arts PP Save, there is no reason to go above, the point to have that PP reduced during your Tech Arts proc'd dmg boost because once that dmg bonus is gone, you rotate another combo again. You don't just combo once then spam from there are on, your DPS ends up dropping because of no Tech Arts dmg after proc'ing it. I'm also assuming you're meme'ing again by keeping PP Up maxed at which point idc, do w/e
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    are you meme'ing on me now? lol again, you only need 3 SP into Tech Arts PP Save, there is no reason to go above, the point to have that PP reduced during your Tech Arts proc'd dmg boost because once that dmg bonus is gone, you rotate another combo again. You don't just combo once then spam from there are on, your DPS ends up dropping because of no Tech Arts dmg after proc'ing it. I'm also assuming you're meme'ing again by keeping PP Up maxed at which point idc, do w/e
    Lol man. I just pick things useful to me. I don't need HP restorate and don't need Flat Attack Bonus either.
    What do you want me to do? Pick ATK? HP? DEF? Leave this 14 points unallocated?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Huuuh, guys I do understand you want your trees to be unique, buuuut..
    Haha, I think I got a little ahead of myself.. I should of looked at the front page first yeah.

it's ONE whole SP and essential for the class, why wouldn't you grab it?
    You think you could you clarify the skill for me? Think that's what made me shy away from it at first, I just didn't quite understand the second part.
    "Reduces damage you take every time you get hit. Reduction rate decreases over time."

Does that mean it lose effectiveness over time even if you don't get hit? Will it eventually be doing nothing for me?

As for the tree:

1. you only need 3pts into Same Arts PP..
    2. You want to grab Around Mate Up..
    5. Etoile Hp Restorate is hit or miss..
    Got it. Thanks.

3. Grab Flat Atk Bonus, it's honestly not as bad as people make it out to be and with the class being Lv95, you have extra SP's to do it
    Yeah I see now you can max it just fine and not lose out on anything important. Does it only boost your damage when you don't JA? Is it worth not JAing on purpose? No way right.

4. Not sure why you went 9/10 on ET weapon Bonus 1, thats literally where your damage is coming from
    I just...oops!

Thanks for all the feedback. After some consideration, reading the posts and front page and playing ET more I came up with this tree now: https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...dBdBIoc000000I
    The moveset for DS is still kinda jarring for me. Definitely will take some time to get use to.
    Last edited by Coatl; Apr 27, 2020 at 08:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Lol man. I just pick things useful to me. I don't need HP restorate and don't need Flat Attack Bonus either.
    Same Arts PP Save at lvl 7, if I'm understanding it right, using the same PA multiple times in a row, the PP reduction per PA used is like this:
    5% -> 10% -> 15% -> 20% -> 25% -> 30% -> 35% -> 40% -> 45% -> 50% -> 55% -> 60%
    You would have to use the same PA 12 times in a row to reach the maxed 60% PP reduction.

Meanwhile with Same Arts PP Save at lvl 3, it would be like this:
    8% -> 16% -> 24% -> 25%
    While the maxed PP reduction is lower, you don't want to use the same PA more than 3 times in a row due to Tech Arts Count Bonus anyway.

When taking Tech Arts Count Bonus into consideration, having Same Arts PP Save at lvl 3 is the sweet spot, more or less than that ends up being worse.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Haha, I think I got a little ahead of myself.. I should of looked at the front page first yeah.

You think you could you clarify the skill for me? Think that's what made me shy away from it at first, I just didn't quite understand the second part.
    "Reduces damage you take every time you get hit. Reduction rate decreases over time."

Does that mean it lose effectiveness over time even if you don't get hit? Will it eventually be doing nothing for me?
    minimum reduction rate is 15%, it increases by 15% every time you get hit and decreases by 25% per second, which means it will be at minimum most of the time but can go up drastically when dealing with multi-hit attacks/being comboed. while skill will be at minimum most of the time, it's still effectively 15% reduction for a single point, and that alone is worth it

Yeah I see now you can max it just fine and not lose out on anything important. Does it only boost your damage when you don't JA? Is it worth not JAing on purpose? No way right.
    it's never worth not JAing on purpose because JA bonus is also 30%, which means not JAing still gives the JA multiplier but you lose the Etoile JA bonus and JA critical skills. With that being said, it's still a great insurance since you lose way less damage upon missing a JA, and makes it a possibility to say, purposedly cancel a PA early and miss a JA window to get damage before an enemy goes away and some situation like that.

The moveset for DS is still kinda jarring for me. Definitely will take some time to get use to.
    It does take time getting used to it, I posted about input vs skip arts earlier on so you can check that, but basically you effectively have 8 PAs to use, on top of the strange mobility, counters and various chase mechanics. It ultimately makes the weapon very versatile though, so it ends up being a plus once the mechanics gel in

i know for a fact you're not JA'ing 100% of the time and I know anyone would be glad to take that little extra 40 base atk points for a 1% dmg increase with the extra points.

Also thank you Zeph and Ezo for the detailed posts when I usually post when I'm too tired to bring that over here myself
    PSO2 NGS

Not really an Etoile question per say maybe but what are some mag skills/photon blasts people are using on their etoil?
    Nothing I put on my Mag feels noticable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Not really an Etoile question per say maybe but what are some mag skills/photon blasts people are using on their etoil?
    Nothing I put on my Mag feels noticable.
    Since Etoile can't use Techs I just go with the skills that apply Shifta and Deband and personally have Mag Revival just because when it happens rarely it's a lifesaver. Alternatively, you could use the Mate/Atomizer generation skills. As far as Photon Blasts, you can go any way really. Illios Proi for extra damage or just Julius Nifta for extra mobbing power is enough.