Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192627282930 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RubyVixen View Post
    Spoiler!
    Your Wand is T-ATK, but your Units are S-ATK
    Your DB's have a better affix than your Wand (also liberate is stronger I think)
    Your Lightstream DS is missing an SSA and that is damage loss (and also weaker than liberate)

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    ok so after some Rockbear testing, these are my results:

--- 6mill
    Wand: F. Prism -> F. Luminous Flare 3x -> F. Prism -> F. Luminous Flare 2x -> 2x Normal (for pp recov) -> F. Prism -> F. Luminous Flare 2x
    (F. = Focus)

--- 5-5.4mill
    DS: F. Quasar -> 3x N. Destruction -> N. Shooting Star -> F. Quasar -> 3x N. Destruction -> N. Collide -> Normal WA Explosion
    (F.= Forward, N.= Neutral)

--- 4-4.5mill Combo 1, 3-3.mill Combo 2
    DB: Radiant -> 3x Distortion -> Radiant -> 3x Distortion -> Radiant
    DB: Vertical -> 3x Distortion -> Vertical -> 3x Distortion -> Vertical

I did not use any of the weapon special weapon actions (Wand Explosion, DB Full Connect), I only used DS's normal explosion which technically doesn't compete with the other 2 and it's more utility with some damage than it is something you would use sparingly (since DS norm explosion can't get 1mill+ from a single explosion on RB). Main focus was on RB's head of course but can be inconsistent with certain PA's (i.e. hitting the body more than the head) and the annoying movement when RB is spawning eating into the 20 second timer.

Stil Wand
    Astral/Tech6/Phrase Weak/Grace Tech - S1: Augment Intent, S2: Skilled Strike 2, S3: Skilled Strike 2, S5: Mysterious Intent (Lib GS S5)

Liberate DS
    Astral/Pow6/Mana Rev/Doom Break3/Phrase Weak/Grace Pow - S4: Life Steal (no S4's with static dmg, so this was a sub), S5: Mysterious Intent

Liberate DB's
    Category changed to these from DS so same stuff

-DB's root you in place when doing your combo's with Pierce (with obvious movement from Radiant/Vertical) even if you're hitting things consistently and you can't constantly spam the Parry WA either and even if you're parrying super well, if the boss is hyper aggressive then you're going to get destroyed eventually or take a lot of unnecessary damage.

-I'm not sure why you think Wand can barely boss when Wand allows you to move reliably, adjust your height, etc without having to gimp your damage in the process. If you're having PP management issues, I can only say to learn manage better or get Lib Wand S5 to fix it, other wise uhh get good I guess. Make use of non-Focus version of the PA's when needed

-You're also rooted in place with DS with it's main PA rotations, the only difference is that you can counter hyper aggressive bosses a lot easier than DB ever can and better flexible PA's to use making it far more superior.

I think if you watched that tutorial video I have in the OP for Wand use you would have saw the Guard Frames when using it's PA's (Focus too), it's stupid good. Ya the downfall is the annoying knockbacks because of no counters etc but once you get the weapon down it's easier to maintain and prevent frequent knockbacks.

Your DS though, I'm not sure why you skipped out on an S2, you could still manage 200 atk with a different build. A loss on crit dmg. DB's are too slow to make proper use of S5: Thundering Pursuit which is why you opt for S5: Mysterious Intent instead. Wand is okay-ish, opt for Skilled Strike SSA's though

Added note: I'll be updating the PA rotations (well DS I guess) later on this weekend, the ones posted there are from the first 2 weeks of the class being out and I haven't actually looked at swiki in awhile to check out whats there (rather I look then forget to come back here and update the OP)
    I actually did watch the tutorial video but I either forgot about or didn't parse that Focus had guard frames. It wasn't until smashing my face against wand trying to figure out why you were speaking so highly of it when my experiences with it have been so negative that I figured it out.

I went with the best 7s affixes I could afford. I refuse to test my luck with 8s and I refused to purchase affixes I didn't already have.
    I also only had the one Liberate Unlocker and I am nowhere near any of the other ones to transfer a different S5 to my DBs. These are as good as my weapons are going to get until either the next expansion, or the next time Sega feels generous with giving us stuff,
    Last edited by RubyVixen; Jun 27, 2020 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    Your Wand is T-ATK, but your Units are S-ATK
    Your DB's have a better affix than your Wand (also liberate is stronger I think)
    Your Lightstream DS is missing an SSA and that is damage loss (and also weaker than liberate)
    My wand is shared between Techer and Et and my Techer used different units at the time. I don't have new T-Atk units yet.

I could not add another SSA on my Lightstream and have 200 S-Atk. I'm not PSO2Rich.

My wand is shared between Techer and Et and my Techer used different units at the time. I don't have new T-Atk units yet.

I could not add another SSA on my Lightstream and have 200 S-Atk. I'm not PSO2Rich.

Because your Wand is using T-ATK, it is incompatible with your S-ATK units, that's why you do so little damage with wand (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Affixing 8s to weapons today is not that expensive, due to the factors on the weapons, you can buy 8s Dim weapons with power 6 for like 200k or less for example, you also lose more damage throwing an SSA than completing those 200 ATK

Because your Wand is using T-ATK, it is incompatible with your S-ATK units, that's why you do so little damage with wand (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Affixing 8s to weapons today is not that expensive, due to the factors on the weapons, you can buy 8s Dim weapons with power 6 for like 200k or less for example, you also lose more damage throwing an SSA than completing those 200 ATK
    That would require upslotting my weapons to 8 which is still too difficult to do. I've never been able to successfully upslot to 8s. I'll get an 8s when I can either reliably upslot it, or the next expansion comes out and I naturally drop a base 8 slot weapon. Until then 6-7 slot is where I live.

Also I was told otherwise that not having 200 attack because of the S1 would be more detrimental than having another SSA on a 7 slot.

Also, Reaffixed the Wand with S-Atk affixes and parsed Rockbear and Driving Rain

Rockbear:

Wand: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...faebb9436d.png
    DB: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...7e7e5b12b3.png
    DS: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...bc5f1a772c.png

Rain 2020 MPA:

DB: https://puu.sh/G19al/6c4775843a.png
    DS: https://puu.sh/G19bb/2e55fc5b46.png
    Wand: https://puu.sh/G19bB/8b92a6aae9.png

My theory behind why my DS damage was higher in that MPA is because enemies weren't aggroing me so I was able to spam Celestial Collider with 0 drawback. When doing Masq, Raid Boss EQs, or Divide Quests, I'm parsing much higher with DB since DB Parry is braindead easy and doesn't interrupt attacks. My wand damage is doing much better. My previous rockbear test with wand was 3.2.
    Last edited by RubyVixen; Jun 27, 2020 at 11:58 AM.

Also I was told otherwise that not having 200 attack because of the S1 would be more detrimental than having another SSA on a 7 slot.
    Wouldnt it be better to go with Augment Intent, Skilled Strike or Double-Edged Sword(would change S1 and modu)?
    The lowest would be 6% damage compared to 5%+30S-Atk, the highest 8%.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Wouldnt it be better to go with Augment Intent, Skilled Strike or Double-Edged Sword(would change S1 and modu)?
    The lowest would be 6% damage compared to 5%+30S-Atk, the highest 8%.
    Augment Intent I don't believe even existed when I affixed my LS. There's probably better ways to affix it now but at the time it was the best I had the resources to do.

That would require upslotting my weapons to 8 which is still too difficult to do. I've never been able to successfully upslot to 8s. I'll get an 8s when I can either reliably upslot it, or the next expansion comes out and I naturally drop a base 8 slot weapon. Until then 6-7 slot is where I live.
    Upsloting a weapon with 3 SSA is not really that hard (and even more easy with 4SSA), It can take a few tries but not so many, upsloting a weapon without SSA on the other hand it is very difficult, just do it in a affix week boost, with a 40% booster is like 85% succes rate I think (from 7s to 8s)

Another thing you can do, is get one of the Falz weapons with 8s and use it to create a Celestial with 8s and with that create a Lighstream with 8s (The same applies for a Val to Atlas weapon, etc.) you can do this the next week if you want (0 Grind cost week)

I'm not telling you to DO it, just giving you options if you want to do it

Upsloting a weapon with 3 SSA is not really that hard (and even more easy with 4SSA), It can take a few tries but not so many, upsloting a weapon without SSA on the other hand it is very difficult, just do it in a affix week boost, with a 40% booster is like 85% succes rate I think (from 7s to 8s)

Another thing you can do, is get one of the Falz weapons with 8s and use it to create a Celestial with 8s and with that create a Lighstream with 8s (The same applies for a Val to Atlas weapon, etc.) you can do this the next week if you want (0 Grind cost week)

I'm not telling you to DO it, just giving you options if you want to do it
    7-8 being 30%, 70% with a 40% ability boost is prohibitively difficult as someone who isn't rich. Especially since I'd either have to also upslot my SAF fodders, or buy them from the shop, and 8s SAF fodders tend to be on the expensive side. Even more expensive if I'm doing affixes without SAF fodders. 7s seems to be the safest area for me right now.

7-8 being 30%, 70% with a 40% ability boost is prohibitively difficult as someone who isn't rich. Especially since I'd either have to also upslot my SAF fodders, or buy them from the shop, and 8s SAF fodders tend to be on the expensive side. Even more expensive if I'm doing affixes without SAF fodders. 7s seems to be the safest area for me right now.

I'm telling you to do that in an affix week boost, only 5 (or 4 if you have 4 SSA) of your 8 slots have to be successful, with 85% rate, is not that bad

SAF are cheap as fuck in the shop
    Modulator (It was much cheaper before)
    Spoiler!

ATK 6
    Spoiler!

Phrase Decay
    (if you want one)
    Basilis weapons are basically the same price as Dim weapons

Sentence Triple
    Upslotting a Zeinesis weapon is super easy in Affix Week Boost, with 95% rate if I remember correctly

Persona Reverie

its like 1.4M right now, going to be much cheaper once Persona UH arrives

Ares/Act the Soul
    Buy snow soul and escarde soul and affix them each one to your fodders they are cheap

This affix cost me to do like 4.8M (Not counting grind and grace power, grace is right now at 13M) and upslotting the Stil weapom from 7s to 8s took me 2 tries only

What I'm trying to tell you is that affixing 8s to weapons today is very easy and cheap compared to before