Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I don't know what to think about this new class.It's flashy as fuck i guess.I remember feeling the same about Phantom but I enjoyed using Phantom so we'll see.

A French name themed class, finally PA names that I can fully understand ! (screw you Phantom, I chose Spanish over German at school)

Étoile indeed means Star, expect PA names such as Grande Ours (which means Grand Chariot) and stuff like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I'm sure by the time that the class rolls out they'll have given out more Chronos Stones, or a comparable weapon series will be released.
    I do hope so, as I've got all these Celes/Lumiere/Schvelle just sitting around in storage collecting dust. Guess I should 8s a few of them sometime
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

I like the flashy design but am kinda dubious about what I saw. I hope they will demonstrate the class like they did with Ph. So wait and see until october.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    A French name themed class, finally PA names that I can fully understand ! (screw you Phantom, I chose Spanish over German at school)
    XD Got exact same thought. Also you can be sure a PA will get it's name with croissant somewhere... Well I guess my character called Euphonie will get to main that one new class... if am still playing the game

Also I wouldn't be surprised if next class will have italian names. So cliché :v

Very hyped for the new class. I'm not gonna be skeptical too early cause it's too few information. All I know is I have reason to update my s-atk units to LS now.

I kinda wish they got bow instead of doublesaber, but eh. Good enough for me. Magical Girl class. (o 3o)b

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Magical Girl class. (o 3o)b
    haha that was the first thing google show to me when i search for it

Nice, an even flashier way to use Dual Blades. I'm all aboard for this class~

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Nice, an even flashier way to use Dual Blades. I'm all aboard for this class~
    Same. Blades, flying and magic in one class? Sign me up
    Also, made getting this camo all the more worthwhile
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

So, Étoile huh? (I went to sleep just before the presentation). Haha, rip Launcher. At least I got the icon color right (gold).

I hope to see more, and I hope to be able to play it before the aperture of the NA server.