Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

so can we assume the Abbreviation for the class is going to be ET? (for エト, insert movie joke) or ST?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I just realized that Episode 6 is named "STARS", and now we get a class translated to "Star"

Seem to have similiar move from Earlier game?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Seem to have similiar move from Earlier game?

ya I got a bit hyped to see Blade Destruction back in some form for Dual Blades again, you can hear some of the crowd react to seeing it again during the reveal trailer
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

What? Not a monk-type class? BULLSHIT! THIS GAME SUCK BALLS!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

I am super hyped for this class, I like Double Sabers, I like Dual Blades and I like Wands. I hope they bring back Twin Cannon from PSP so I can go full on Lavis set (except for Daggers I guess).

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

[QUOTE=Masu;3468045]I like the flashy design but am kinda dubious about what I saw. I hope they will demonstrate the class like they did with Ph. So wait and see until october./QUOTE]
    Same.
    Looks floaty af and that's not a good thing. It looks cool and all but what I saw was a class that looks like it controls similar to some kind of spaceship simulator without any kind of precision or accuracy.

There were no targets so nothing is sure but attacks that have fixed movement duration can be a big issue because you easily shoot past your target and even with lockon it's not nearly as good as attacks where you stop the moment you hit a target.
    Not to mention Lockon being incredibly broken and unreliable.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

I hope they make a 15* lavis blades that is dual blades instead of daggers so that etoile can use the full lavis set. they should release 15* versions of the whole lavis series and release the syncesta item to allow us to upgrade the lavis weapons in sequence.
    12* lavis blades -> 13* double cannon -> 14* lavis cannon -> 15* lavis blades -> 15* double cannon -> 15* lavis cannon -> 15* lavis blades -> loop
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.