Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

not quite sure if SSAs can save units; my problems have moreso been getting a hold of fodder with the right abilities and enough slots. breaking into 6 slot units for 3-4 chracters has just been too costly to justify the benefits, even now. and the monhun collab boss spoiled me by drowning me in doom break 1s I could setup [ares|app / percy reverie / ability 3 / doom2 / arks max] units with so now I don't know what to aim for cause that setup was just really really good for how cheap it was to make

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    not quite sure if SSAs can save units; my problems have moreso been getting a hold of fodder with the right abilities and enough slots. breaking into 6 slot units for 3-4 chracters has just been too costly to justify the benefits, even now. and the monhun collab boss spoiled me by drowning me in doom break 1s I could setup [ares|app / percy reverie / ability 3 / doom2 / arks max] units with so now I don't know what to aim for cause that setup was just really really good for how cheap it was to make
    im just going to tell you now, that Shifta SSA for units will not only be super expensive it ill literally be better than any one affix you can add on. Easily covers it for an attack affix such as Arks Max, its not only utility but a very good one. Ya units are expensive but if you're already decked out on Lightstream, you dont need to hop on to Chvelle or Novel (?) right away unless you want to.

fodders well, i guess do an all rounded set? iunno i know people who refuse to do a set for S/R/T attack opt for that which can be just as costly or more for it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

*SCREAMS*

AAAHHHHHH!!!!

EVANGELION COLLAB!!!!

Shit yeah!!!

WHOOOOOO!

Hype!

Edit:

Good thing I saw that 13* Units with SSA's gonna be a thing VERY soon. I was about to affix a Lightstream set for T-Atk Phantom.

Edit2:

inb4, auto-heal SSA for Units
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Sep 15, 2019 at 01:19 AM.

S6:癒蝕頑強
    状態異常になってから60秒間、頑丈になる
    "Get Hyper Armor for 60 seconds after receiving a negative status condition"
    Limit break now acts as a mini massive hunter. This Ability will be awesome for Masq as well

S6:英雄の咆哮 ヒーローブーストが強化、威力増加速度が上昇量。デモニア潜在「英雄の凱歌」が優先され併用不 可
    Basically Demonia Pot but slightly weaker, also doesn't stack with Demonia. (60s for full power probably cut to 45s). Decent Utility either way.

S6:翔機天舞
    Appeared with name-only. Effect currently unknown.

S7:攻 撃上昇
    打射法+25
    S/R/T + 25. basically a Arks max. Zzzz

S8:舞空の援
    2秒間滞空状態続くと10秒ごとにシフデバ発動
    After being airborne for 2s gain a shifta tick every 10s. This one will be an absolute must for classes that can stay airborne easily in solo content. Especially like, Gu/Fi who have no Tech acces without switching to JB.

If its true that its only one of those slot types per unit-type then Unit affixing isn't THAT much easier but it'll certainly help. So far only S6 and S8 look really interesting. I hope S7 was just one example and wont end up being the "throwaway stats" slot.

I'd like to mention that the S7 is a base stat increase, which means anything that augments base stats like Shifta affects that SSA.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'd like to mention that the S7 is a base stat increase, which means anything that augments base stats like Shifta affects that SSA.
    Isn't that already the case with regular affixes though?
    Like Resta doesn't scale with Weapon ATK (just like Shifta doesn't) but does scale with Weapon affixes.
    At best we're looking at stat boosts that make certain equipment equipable sooner.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Sep 15, 2019 at 02:01 AM.

Affixes are not part of base stats. The main purpose of the SSA appears to be to specifically boost base stats.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Was there a screenshot of Schvelle unit, where we could see base stats to compare to current Cleasis and Lightstream?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Affixes are not part of base stats. The main purpose of the SSA appears to be to specifically boost base stats.
    Yes I am aware. This does not answer my question. Afaik Shifta already benefits from regular affixes. and the only benefit this S7 has over regular affixes is making equipment equipable sooner.
    And even if im wrong and this is the first affix to benefit from shifta. We're talking about a 30 ATK affix on regular shifta and +31 atk on Te shifta. This is very tiny improvement in Damage.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Sep 15, 2019 at 03:41 AM.