Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Can't have anything to do with the fact that one of EP6's Classes hasn't released yet
    All according to keikaku
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    All according to keikaku
    You mean common sense?

You mean common sense?
    I think even you can see that it's kinda dumb to have the cinematic release be at the tail-end of the episode instead of earlier on.

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    I think even you can see that it's kinda dumb to have the cinematic release be at the tail-end of the episode instead of earlier on.
    I mean that's under the assumption EP6 is as short as EP4-5 which I HIGHLY doubt. Story has barely even taken off, we get 2 classes for the episode, kicking off a new difficulty and all.EP6 wil probably last longer which could explain why cinematic is delayed up until second class release. we know a raid is coming too so the cinematic prolly features that boss vs Etoile. Oh well, we'll see

Yeah that's fair

You mean common sense?
    No i mean even if they do do that, its kinda dumb its my point again as to trickle down little stuff like this over time versus one big patch. Also sarcasm

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I mean that's under the assumption EP6 is as short as EP4-5 which I HIGHLY doubt. Story has barely even taken off, we get 2 classes for the episode, kicking off a new difficulty and all.EP6 wil probably last longer which could explain why cinematic is delayed up until second class release. we know a raid is coming too so the cinematic prolly features that boss vs Etoile. Oh well, we'll see
    I look forward to another Vita tier quality video on my stronger pc, thanks 240p
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Why do you think its gonna be at the tail end of the episode? We're still in chapter 1 and are just now getting chapter 2 in a few weeks.

Opening Cinematics were always basically new class hype videos taking place in Chapter 2 (except for Su because... it's Su) and we knew a second EP6 class was on it's way pretty much since EP6 launched. So whatever the Opening cinematic is I expect it to feature the boss of chapter 2, Etoile and Phantom, maybe A.I.S. Vega as well.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

echoing the sentiment of my problem with UH it's just free fields right now. I much preferred the EP5 retrospective quest over the ult amdu free field too.

Ultra Hard AQs? heck yeah I'd be all over those probably shrug.

It's not helping too much that we're slowly getting more cronos and amphrite stones and all the UH weapons so far have ranged from Austere NT to not-quite as strong as Atlas EX; with some exceptions like the Agnes TMG.

Like I get that they might want endgame motivation to be going back into these places to farm out for abilities like EVs and Crack V; but I would be more motivated to do so if I had some more tangible goals like how they updated the Extreme Quest unit exchange to be both affordable and giving us the Flict/Alter ability on a 4s unit to start with

iceburn dog spoiled me affixing-wise: [Ares the (or Apprentice) Soul / Persona Reverie / ARKS Max / Doom Break 2 / Ability III] Simply felt way too good for how easy it was to make with iceburndog vomiting mid-high slot Doom Break I / Ability III units everywhere. I could probably consider upgrading that setup to use Mana Reverie instead of Persona Reverie if I really wanted to put the effort into it
    Last edited by Zorak000; Aug 30, 2019 at 09:20 AM.

If there's something that I hate the most is to have a so early maintenance. All accumulated shells for nothing. now I have to crush them.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    If there's something that I hate the most is to have a so early maintenance. All accumulated shells for nothing. now I have to crush them.
    What noo.. those pillows can be sold in player shop for moneh.