Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67
  1. #51
    Exception Code: Avoid Sonickyle27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I guess they can't do that currently since people can drop in and out from Free Fields at any time. They implemented a HP scaling system but that was in the 4-man Phantom XQ I assume they're unable to make a HP scaling system unless you have a Player amount check at the beginning of the quest.
    Free Fields do increase/decrease the amount of enemies and bosses that spawn depending on the amount of players nearby that trigger the spawn. It make me wonder if they have a system in place to do the same for HP...

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That's literally how the game worked since it's inception or what do you think people been doing during the 5 month long periods between a episode launch and the first Raid EQ being released? Again, just because you don't like it doesn't mean its not new content.
    so if Sega releases Subdue Za Oodan UH, you'd eat that up pronto right? gotcha
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    so if Sega releases Subdue Za Oodan UH, you'd eat that up pronto right? gotcha
    To be fair, UH fields are way more fun than you give them credit for. The real issue lies with rewards, because let's be real, people would run the worst shit as long as the drops are remotely worth it, and vice-versa. UH gave exactly what people were asking for, a new difficulty, new enemy patterns (aside from ultralized bosses, most mobs and mini-bosses got at least a new pattern), new e-trials. Sure it could go farther in that direction, but given how fast they cycle, it's already a way better job than what they did with XH fields and AQ (XH fields were the absolute worst but surprise, everyone ate that shit for Zara series, fun vs drops amirite). It's kind of sad since they could have used the NT craft introduction to put a lot of *13 NT series down there to make them more accessible but alas.

    I still hope they come back to fields some time in the future and give those extra love because the potential is there imo, it's just that they so obviously treat them as placeholders for seasonals and LQs which somehow get a shitton of series to drop and weapons worth going for compared to the absolute nothing that goes on in fields drop-wise, aside from the odd *15 with meme potential

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    so if Sega releases Subdue Za Oodan UH, you'd eat that up pronto right? gotcha
    That's not what I said but have fun beating that strawman.

  5. #55

    Default

    Reskined Magatsu better be worth the wait.

  6. #56

    Default

    so UH TD is gonna be something?

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    so UH TD is gonna be something?
    just imagine UH BQ or perpetual madness those are gonna be insane

    also IMO TD3 its the hardest because of extra waves and more angles where enemies spawns

  8. #58
    Legendary One Poyonche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Omega - Cuent Canyon
    Posts
    2,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    so UH TD is gonna be something?
    I really hope so, I NEED it (so I can listen to critical TD BGM once again, in game, not on YouTube)...

    Also there are so many things they could do by giving TD/BQ UH difficulty, like giving "Accidents" to TD quests instead of the "Warning! HP/Atk boosted by x%"
    I would be disappointed if they'd just, you know, boost mobs...
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That's not what I said but have fun beating that strawman.
    Obviously you didn't say that we can all read. It's the implication that dead content is actually content. If SEGA releases something and it's played for a week and never/rarely played beyond that, is that considered "content"? If they released Subdue Za Oodan UH people would probably do it for a day or two for the meme then it would be dead. That's not really content is it? So why are UH free fields content if it only lasts a few more days than Za Oodan UH would?

  10. #60
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    so if Sega releases Subdue Za Oodan UH, you'd eat that up pronto right? gotcha
    If I could clear it with 3 NPCs, I'd love to have it as content. Just because I'm a casual non-expert, it does not mean that I do not want content that is challenging for my own performance cap.

    Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    Obviously you didn't say that we can all read. It's the implication that dead content is actually content. If SEGA releases something and it's played for a week and never/rarely played beyond that, is that considered "content"? If they released Subdue Za Oodan UH people would probably do it for a day or two for the meme then it would be dead. That's not really content is it? So why are UH free fields content if it only lasts a few more days than Za Oodan UH would?
    I'd consider it content; just content that is a one-time experience, like Story mode. As it was mentioned, content is consumed for the reward, not for the content itself. I'd guess that Boss Rush Daily FQ is the most "liked" quest in the game, and we all know that it is not because players love fighting its 8 bosses in a row.

    But to give any type of reward to any content, you either have to remove or devalue the other sources of the same reward. And I'd guess that players would fuss if that was the case.

Similar Threads

  1. Next Update 04/24/2019 (EPISODE 6)
    By Banarghe in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: Apr 27, 2019, 07:32 PM
  2. Next Update 03/20/2019
    By Banarghe in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 11, 2019, 12:05 PM
  3. Next Update 03/06/2019
    By Banarghe in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2019, 10:04 PM
  4. Next Update 02/06/2019
    By Banarghe in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2019, 03:29 PM
  5. Next Update 01/01/2019 @ 00:00 JST
    By Banarghe in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Dec 29, 2018, 10:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •