Hybrid View

Default Can I change my email without knowing my current email?

Long story short, when I signed up for my SEGA ID I had to use a disposable email address because it wouldn't accept any of my valid addresses for some reason. I was dumb and thought it would be fine because it would be easy to change later.

Fast forward to today and here I am, not remembering what email I used to sign up. I have all my other login info, just not my email. Is there any way for me to change my email without knowing it? I couldn't find anything other than a FAQ page saying that I can submit a form to have it changed. However, if I read the fine print at the bottom it says they won't help me if I'm overseas. I'd like to at least try and submit a form to see if they will help me but I'm afraid of being banned because they will know I'm from NA.

A. Does anyone know if I can change it somewhere on my own?
    B. If not, do you think I will be banned by trying to submit a ticket?
    Last edited by Fayoka; Sep 9, 2019 at 04:48 PM.

No you can't.

unless you speak well japanese and call sega , there is no other way.

something similar happen to me with PSN , when i got my PS4 i couldnt log in into my american account because the mail it was dead due to microsoft politics (if you dont log in at least once in a year they kill the email) i didnt knew that when i created the account .

then called sony support service explained what happen , told them that i use that account only for buy games , i answer some questions and then i link that account with my Gmail .

definitely not

I see. If I want to at least try to send in a ticket, do you think they will ban me for not being from Japan?

I understand they might not help but if possible I want to at least give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayoka View Post
    I see. If I want to at least try to send in a ticket, do you think they will ban me for not being from Japan?

I understand they might not help but if possible I want to at least give it a try.
    They won't ban you, but if you aren't sending the ticket in with Japanese that is indicative of a native speaker, you will likely not get any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They won't ban you, but if you aren't sending the ticket in with Japanese that is indicative of a native speaker, you will likely not get any help.
    Is there anyone in the forums who can help me with that? Maybe if I can send in a ticket convincing enough they would help?