Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    the Gu nerf isnt nearly horrendous as you and every other person that saw the words "Gunner" "Nerf" "ASRA 160->120%". If you guys learned to play Gu well enough you'd realize its still in a fine place with the exception of opening a couple of other setups for play. ASRA aint going anywhere and neither is Lumin Echo Slug. so relax

Would have been better if they deleted "insert your main class here" 85 skill so the class required more than 1 brain cell to use well.
    Relax.

Just being a little facetious...

I mean... no shit.

If all you're doing is ASRA 100% of the time then git gud.

Any links for the trailers yet?

The new complex PA Prominence Assail seems like it has the makings of being something really good to give RA that small push it's needed to escape just being decent. Unlike Imperial cleave and Tempest Raid, Prominence Assail takes only 1 stock. Meaning you could fire that thing up to 5 times in succession.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I felt like the prior intent for s. roll arts was to help keep dps up while building your chain trigger; since you can't spend pp on PAs without activating chain finish, meanwhile s. roll arts a. mode turns it into AoE; which while accompanied by the damage boost it was sold to us as "wow! AoE damage for TMGs!", it honestly should have just purely been about the pp regen properties. when they introduced it as they did, I was a little upset because it was clear to me they forgot that TMGs actually had some AoE PAs that just needed some attention, not completely thrown into the dumpster. These changes sound like they are re-addressing those issues.

Personally, I say s. roll arts a. mode should just be s. roll a. mode (assuming s. roll arts will only be single target) and have the damage boost outright removed; with a minor direct buff to s.roll arts damage to compensate. that way regular s. roll attacks will get you your pp back when there's a bunch of enemies around, and you can use s.roll arts with precision while building up your chains (unless you got a hero buddy in the party who just drops what their doing when they see the chain trigger pop up and unloads their tmg into it)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I felt like the prior intent for s. roll arts was to help keep dps up while building your chain trigger; since you can't spend pp on PAs without activating chain finish, meanwhile s. roll arts a. mode turns it into AoE; which while accompanied by the damage boost it was sold to us as "wow! AoE damage for TMGs!", it honestly should have just purely been about the pp regen properties. when they introduced it as they did, I was a little upset because it was clear to me they forgot that TMGs actually had some AoE PAs that just needed some attention, not completely thrown into the dumpster. These changes sound like they are re-addressing those issues.

Personally, I say s. roll arts a. mode should just be s. roll a. mode (assuming s. roll arts will only be single target) and have the damage boost outright removed; with a minor direct buff to s.roll arts damage to compensate. that way regular s. roll attacks will get you your pp back when there's a bunch of enemies around, and you can use s.roll arts with precision while building up your chains (unless you got a hero buddy in the party who just drops what their doing when they see the chain trigger pop up and unloads their tmg into it)
    dude idk about you but Gu's AoE PA's felt like ass, Reverse Tap range isnt big enough for me (should give it a T0 so I can jump in the air and do a floor slam or something on w/e got sucked in) and Shift Period takes too long to completely go off. ASRA was great with the damage included albeit ya it was kinda a bit over powering but thats being fixed anyways
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Wow, they just nerfed my bread and butter skill. Way to go, YSOK, you're no better than KMR.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    dude idk about you but Gu's AoE PA's felt like ass, Reverse Tap range isnt big enough for me (should give it a T0 so I can jump in the air and do a floor slam or something on w/e got sucked in) and Shift Period takes too long to completely go off. ASRA was great with the damage included albeit ya it was kinda a bit over powering but thats being fixed anyways
    yeah that's why the needed to buff them, instead of just sweeping them under the carpet with a totally different skill

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    yeah that's why the needed to buff them, instead of just sweeping them under the carpet with a totally different skill
    im talking from general use not lack of power, I hate using Reverse Tap and Shift Period for mobbing when something like ASRA is faster to deal with mobs. ASRA being akin to other classes quick PA/Tech for dealing with mobs.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers