Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Yeah, I wish the Rockbear didn't move. The quest is a nice gesture, but this was a simple thing that made it a lot worse than it could've been.
    I was also a bit disappointed with this quest. I thought it was going to record my 5 attempts and compare them at the end. I didn't know I had to do all that work myself. lol I couldn't catch how many digits I surpassed within the display time. It didn't even show what I got in the end.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

How hard is it to program a striking dummy?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    How hard is it to program a striking dummy?
    It's not hard - they're don't want to. All normal MMOs since Classic WoW have practice dummies, dps meters and UI mods for players comfort. But here's nothing like it...

I quite frankly don't see the point of that "quest".
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I think this is what passes for content nowadays. I unironically would have plenty fun if Sega did some simple tweaking and let us spawn most bosses that have some kind of free field AI + unmoving training doll, with free and timed modes where you can choose how long you want to spend there.

The fact that you're limited to 5 rockbears makes it seem like it was intended as a benchmark by Sega with 5 limit making a bad job in limiting some charge up abilities, but that's kind of a dumb benchmark that basically benchmarks your anti-rockbear proficiency. Actual benchmark against non joke enemies for longer than 20 seconds would be even a bit fun, especially for the parser audience.

Praise YSOK for this wonderful content! Technology too advanced for a standing training dummy, looking forward to Luminmech UQ next!

In all seriousness, what was so hard to have the option to load any boss (excluding Raid bosses, well that would be nice to have but its too much for Sega) into the XQ stage (re-load area for Rodos or make an area accustomed for all bosses) of your choice and practice on? I mean its not hard to do this but then again PSO2 has become a students learning project with every director or w/e changing every episode leaving behind their mark like XH fields and Rideroid.

Looking forward for them to announce an update to the training area with these features and present it as "content"
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Got 3.5 million on my attempt.
    It is unfortunate that it moves and you can't choose between attacking or stationary. I also agree with Kril and kind of wish we were able to choose the target we would bash on. For a game so damage driven, you'd think they would implement everything they could to assist those who want to do better.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

everyone know's that there a 20 sec rockbear and a free mode rockbear

free mode for damage testing. ( Unless no one bothered to read lol cause there is one )

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    everyone know's that there a 20 sec rockbear and a free mode rockbear

free mode for damage testing. ( Unless no one bothered to read lol cause there is one )
    SOMEONE CALL THE PRESIDENT!!
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I think you're all being a little harsh. It makes sense from a developer stand point to start off with the bare minimum then dribble in features(cooldown resets, more boss options etc.) later on. Throwing everything in at once, no matter how trivial it may seem, has potential to be a buggy mess. Not to mention not everyone is interested in damage numbers and optimal rotations so its not exactly top priority for them. If there's still interest in this, they'll update it
    Spoiler!

In other news, I hit 10 mil on rockbear on bow.