Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

like if you want a good example of something like this, you can look at the one in Warframe; you can bring in whatever enemies you want (provided a couple hoops you gotta jump through for each enemy), in whatever (reasonable) number, and you can even disable their AI just so you can properly eliminate variables that can mess with your DPS Scientific Research. The concept here is to figure out what your best moves are, then you can start turning things back on again if you wanna properly test if something really is viable in an actual combat scenario or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    like if you want a good example of something like this, you can look at the one in Warframe; you can bring in whatever enemies you want (provided a couple hoops you gotta jump through for each enemy), in whatever (reasonable) number, and you can even disable their AI just so you can properly eliminate variables that can mess with your DPS Scientific Research. The concept here is to figure out what your best moves are, then you can start turning things back on again if you wanna properly test if something really is viable in an actual combat scenario or not.
    ya well you know what, this is leagues above what Sega can do. It's so advanced that just about any other MMO has something like this already. You're asking too much, please respect the Dev's and all the small hardwork they do thanks
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    ya well you know what, this is leagues above what Sega can do. It's so advanced that just about any other MMO has something like this already. You're asking too much, please respect the Dev's and all the small hardwork they do thanks
    Here in 2019 are many good MMOs with modern graphics and combat mechanics but sadly no one with same opportunities in character customisation as PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Here in 2019 are many good MMOs with modern graphics and combat mechanics but sadly no one with same opportunities in character customisation as PSO2.
    the only other one I could think of at the top of my mind was Black Desert but from what I've heard the game isn't in good shape (p2w?) and after seeing BD's character creation it makes me wonder why Sega can't go more in depth with theirs but I can only assume PSO3 will allow this since they can use PSO2's as a base and go from there
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I mean, all they needed to do was make a new enemy that used the Fake Silhouette model and no AI heh

I mean, all they needed to do was make a new enemy that used the Fake Silhouette model and no AI heh
    well uh, we got Rockbear so ya
    PSO2 NGS

yeah that's life

yeah that's life
    Yep, they even can't rid of that nasty bug when something is between camera and your character you can't hit the target you're locked on further.

Soooooo... I got a cheap, jury-rigged pair of sandals on Bo/Ph, and that seems to do 2.2~2.3m, with no particular combos, or anything.

Spoiler!

Not great, not terrible.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!