Thread: furniture gone

Unhappy furniture gone

Hi all!

I searched online for answers but couldn't find them, so i ask it here. I had premium for 30 days, but took a break from the game for a while. When i came back, i knew the premium ended and my room would be the basic one again, but all my furniture is gone. They're not in my banks or inventory. Are they deleted or do i have to pay for premium again to get them back?

Thanks!

The furtinture is still in the Premium room. You can always do FUN scratch to try and get a 3-day MyRoom pass to get access again.

You can buy a "My Room 3 Day Pass" from the excube shop with 1 excube. Then the 2 additional layouts will be unlocked again for 3 days. Repeat every 3 days for pretty much permanent availability.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    You can buy a "My Room 3 Day Pass" from the excube shop with 1 excube. Then the 2 additional layouts will be unlocked again for 3 days. Repeat every 3 days for pretty much permanent availability.
    I guess I haven't checked all of the Excube shop's listing in a while. I didn't know they added the MyRoom pass to it. Neat!
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 4, 2019 at 09:44 AM.

It has been there for quite some time, definitely since before Episode 5 arrived.

Meanwhile I didn't know about the FUN shop until lately.

Just use "My Room 3 Day Pass" as much as you want - they'll all stack and even you have a Prem you can check it in Expirations sheet in main menu:
    Spoiler!

My Room passes have always been sold in Excube shop. They certainly were there when I first checked it out back in TD1 days. I always thought that exchange was useless, since you can get a fuckton of them by scratching 1000 FUN tickets, which you have to do to get (much more rare) My Shop passes.
    Last edited by isCasted; Oct 4, 2019 at 11:01 AM.