Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You can get classes you don't like to 75 by using all class weapons and a subclass and nothing but bonus keys.
    Wasn't subclass up to 70 though? Even then, going to 75 is just 3-4 Tokyo Gold keys without maxxed exp bonuses (maybe just 2 with them?)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Wasn't subclass up to 70 though? Even then, going to 75 is just 3-4 Tokyo Gold keys without maxxed exp bonuses (maybe just 2 with them?)
    I think he meant a Subclass you like playing + Allclass weapon of that class.
    For example Allclass TMG on Su/Gu

Ah that makes sense.

...why didn't I think of that when levelling all those classes... Even Gunslash would suffice.

One of my friend got to attend the Etoile event and has shared some more thought on what he got to try and what was told at the event.

Recast save CD is 10%, it affect all party member, but it has no effect on Etoile skill
    Damage balancer reduce not just tech recovery to 1, it also affect Affix and SOP

The above and below can be changed with release, but is just how it is at this open test

Regarding all the weapon and gear
    Each weapon have their own gear(DB Gear, DS Gear, Wand Gear)
    And each weapon have different defense skill

DS thought
    -Can only gain gear by attacking enemy
    -If gear has more then one, if you get hit, one gear will be consumed to reduce damage
    - Can hold normal attack for longer to consume 1 gear to increase damage,
    - Test was with Novel DS on UH monster, damage is about 160k wide area attack
    Defense, you can can defend and move
    When defending, if you click weapon action, you will guard and do (A) attack, if attack again, will be (B) and repeat
    Quick take - When doing attack with quick take, will gain invulnuerbility frame and move in quick
    DS PA frame is long, if use PA while not moving, PA will start with it's later half action

DB
    - Can only gain gear by attack enemy
    - Weapon action can summon blades to protect selve, most tester feel this is strong, since you can use it when attack, or moving, or even during PA
    - If use during step, will shoot out the blade
    If use weapon action during Edge, will cost 1 gear to do a wide arrea attack, if use weapon action again, will consume 1 gear to summon a big blade for a front area attack

Wand
    Can earn gear from attacking enemy, moving or Defend.
    weapon action is protect, holding it will cost gear to increase JustGuard,
    If one full gear, and hold to 1 charge, after release will teleport and shoot out a range attack
    If hold to 2~3 charge and release will cost gear to do special move

Wand speciality is something called Focus, if you use any of the 4 PA and use weapon action at specific time(Like PH white circle will apear) PA will become Focus PA, area decrease, but damage increase.

Personal thought
    Harder to figure out then PH, each of the weaon is different and that's not even getting into the PA
    Each of the individual weapon feel really complete, and you can specialize on one weapon unlike PH, he doesn't use DB, but he played Wand and DS< and feel both are good.

Pro
    - Very solid, is slightly squisher then a SU, if you're good at guarding, it'll be the strongest shield.
    - A good variety of support skill, Over Drive solve most party problem.
    Each weapon is unique and can become main weapon, so you don't have to specialize all 3
    Only need S-atk, even Wand has a skill.
    Each of the defense action is different and unique

Con
    Hard to figure ou in the beginning, he recomend focus on learning one weaon at a time
    Can't use Tech, But not a big loss, Et don't need tech
    Need party to maximize support skill to full potentional
    No Tech, and no Debuff, so can't give enemy status ailment.

His "score"

Damage 7.5/10
    Area of effect 7/10(PH area of effect is just too big, so if you're used to it, you'll feel weird to get use to less)
    Defense 10/10
    Support 9/0 - Different from TE< both supposrt in different wey
    Difficulity 10/10, recomend to focus on one weapon, and learn to defend instead of dodging attack.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Te and Et are Super Wand Bros
    Only thing I need to know is if Et can reduce Compound CD as well.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Damage balancer reduce not just tech recovery to 1, it also affect Affix and SOP.
    Btw, how much damage reduction it gives (Damage Balancer)? Does he have the numbers?
    That tech recovery to 1, I assume it's Resta / tick? .... does it include Megiverse?

Also, is there an info regarding damage bonus it gives (JA Bonus, it's the only damage bonus (other than Flat) and sub-class-able, right)? Amount of % maybe?

Thank you very much
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Btw, how much damage reduction it gives (Damage Balancer)? Does he have the numbers?
    That tech recovery to 1, I assume it's Resta / tick? .... does it include Megiverse?
    70% Damage reduction
    and Yeah this includes Megiverse, Weapon potentials (Ultimate Chain's Vamp) & Affixes (S2 sturdy recovery, S4 Vampiric strike and other passive HP recovery effects). Apparently Summoners R/ HP Restore is also reduced to 1
    Basically you have to drink mate to heal or just get good at Etoiles Weapon action. Since this is a subclass-able skill it'll be interesting.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    70% Damage reduction
    and Yeah this includes Megiverse, Weapon potentials (Ultimate Chain's Vamp) & Affixes (S2 sturdy recovery, S4 Vampiric strike and other passive HP recovery effects). Apparently Summoners R/ HP Restore is also reduced to 1
    Basically you have to drink mate to heal or just get good at Etoiles Weapon action. Since this is a subclass-able skill it'll be interesting.
    Ah, I see ..... thanks!
    I wonder how tanky HuEt (2x FlashGuards, MH, GuardStance) will be

Oh, and yes, I do plan to use it as Gu's sub.
    If it's reduced to 1, BulletSquall in a mobbing situation will still heals nicely, I think.

Now only need amount of damage gained
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

70% Damage reduction
    ... wait what? As in you only receive 30% Damage? I know losing all those Regen skills hurts but this is actually quite a lot. On a side note does it also affects the Etoile's own HP Regen from his skill? I assume so.
    On another side note this might be even more valuable if we get a hand on that S-Ability from units that gives you Invulnerabilty while chugging down a Mate.
    Last edited by Shear; Oct 9, 2019 at 07:05 AM.

70% Damage reduction
    So lifesteal and Su's HP Regen won't work and mates fully work? Also Et itself has an HP Regen skill right? Is that one reduced too?