So basically Liberate requires:
    +35 Novell Weapon
    1 Novel Upgrade stone
    10 Diard
    500 Plat~ items (damage type dependand)
    500 Excubes
    200 Class Cubes
    50 Ultimate Boosters
    200 class cubes seems excessive, i think 100 would have been a lot better and its going to suck for anyone who has planned to convert class cubes during this weeks affix week if they need cubes. Either way, its off to the solo PD UH mines for those U. Boosters, people going to have to run Masq for class cubes and i suppose buying them out of the SQ shop is another alt but its like 20 of them.

the Plat (w/e the eng name is) mats are going to be a lengthy grind granted you've been running armada and have been getting lucky on top of exchanging Gold Prize Medals for craft materials.

All in all the weapons are presumably 200 atk based higher than Lightstream but the potentials are still unknown (assumption is they'll get the Gen One 14* pots) along with 14% dmg and 20% crit better be worth the hassle in the end, same with the units
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 12, 2019 at 05:08 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    That much? I hope it worth it...
    Apparently the sword has 220 more S-ATK than LS and the S5 they showed in the trailer has exact same conditionals as Akatsuki. No clue what the Effects are tho and the novel pot is 14% by default so assuming thats still a thing Liberate might very well be better than LS. Sega kept their promise of LS only lasting as top weapon till the end of 2019 I guess.

200 class cubes of one type or could it possibly be of mixed type? (i.e 100 Fo and 100 Ph)
    This makes me feel a bit salty since I converted my excess class cubes for regular ones since I ran out a few boost weeks awhile back :/
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Have they announced or implied that they may add an upgrade path for these crafting materials? ie.
    10x Gold- -> 1x Plat-
    10x Saphard -> 1x Emerard
    10x Emerard -> 1x Diard
    The above would be a godsent.

The 200 class excubes requirement sounds awful for casual players, but we may be getting additional ways to farm them? Maybe new level cap of 95 and additional exp campaigns (as if we're not drowning in them)?

Also, that Novel Upgrade Stone... where will we be getting that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Have they announced or implied that they may add an upgrade path for these crafting materials? ie.
    10x Gold- -> 1x Plat-
    10x Emerard -> 1x Diard

The 200 class excubes requirement sounds awful for casual players, but we may be getting additional ways to farm them? Maybe new level cap of 95 and additional exp campaigns (as if we're not drowning in them)?

Two confirmed ways announced so far are possibly Arks Carnival and definitely 1300 title reward

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    (assumption is they'll get the Gen One 14* pots)
    I only have one thing to say.

Jupiter Tullus

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    10x Gold- -> 1x Plat-
    10x Emerard -> 1x Diard

During the New Year carnival, they might do another link boost like they did with the Oracle Function and Halloween EQ where class cubes get added to the drop pool.

the Plat (w/e the eng name is) mats are going to be a lengthy grind granted you've been running armada and have been getting lucky on top of exchanging Gold Prize Medals for craft materials.
    so something i almost never do and correcting myself (because i genuiely dont craft), I thought the Plat materials came from 15*'s when they obviously don't. So if you're looking for easy Plat materials, its highly recommended you run Lumin UQ since you get at least 1-3 14*s almost every run and average runs are about 10-15mins long. So this will be a boring nightmare for me to go back to but very needed for those craft materials

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    I only have one thing to say.

Jupiter Tullus
    Sega please no, just let these Gen One 14*s die completely plz
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Sega please no, just let these Gen One 14*s die completely plz
    God forbid we have weapons that actually do interesting stuff instead of just make your number bigger. Granted Jupiter Tullus specifically is just bigger number...

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    God forbid we have weapons that actually do interesting stuff instead of just make your number bigger. Granted Jupiter Tullus specifically is just bigger number...
    God forbid Sega get a bit more creative with these weapons and create something new and not borrowed from older weapons. People want JT to die already but who knows at this point if thats going to happen. I dont know how to feel if suddenly Liberate Rod gets EPD's pot, seems cool but just why. Sega's past 15* releases haven't been all that good either
    PSO2 NGS