Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    My friends = its only Kril that wants it gone.

Neat logic
    That's not what i said but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I'm merely overemphasizing the elitist mentality that permeates online communities. But come on, you definitely have encountered people who would react as I describe
    Not to that degree no. Usually it's in cases where someone is comparing two functionally similar things with one just being objectively weaker, or someone stating they want do something they think fits the playstyle they have in mind on paper, but functionally doesn't. Every high end player I've seen has been pretty explicit about how well you play being a bigger factor than whether or not your weapon has more damage. More damage helps, and obviously if you're trying to be the best of the best you take everything you can get, but no one thinks that's required for any of the content in the game except maybe forever loner. There's also the fact that a lot of people ask for "the best" of something, so obviously people are going to point at the strongest raw dps weapons, simply because they'd be the most all-around useful. No one is going to call you a leech for using Rengokuto Guren instead of LS katana. But when you're in a position to choose between the two, obviously LS is the better option in that case.

Just look at tacts. There's much more variance in meta tacts because the damage differences between them are LITERALLY at most a little over 6%. Like, the one place where your hyperbole actually applies shows how wrong the idea is. Heck, I still consider nem and slave tacts useful even though they have no damage multiplier at all.

Austere is actually better than LS if you wanna go for Forever Loner.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Austere is actually better than LS if you wanna go for Forever Loner.
    Even better