Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Well nobody didn't understood what I'm talking about. I just discribe it in my examle:

1 I spent about 1 month of tries get Bode set.
    2 I spent about 200 millions to affix it.
    3 I spent about 1.5 month to get Lightstream set.
    4 I spent about 400 milIions to affix it.
    5 And now I need to get Elveda leg somewhere and spend another 300 millions to affixes regardless of which 13* units I'll get.

Or I just could:

1 Keep best Elveda which dropped by several pieces from each EQ.
    2 Spend 400 milions for a better affixes.
    3 Wait till now with them having a little DPS/HP/PP loss.

Now you're understand this situation's unfairness to these people who like me took 1st route instead of 2nd? Or still don't?
    damn dude it took you only 1.5 months for a LS unit set? this makes your argument even weaker dude. Yosk said in an interview that LS will remain the top Weapon and Unit series till the end of 2019 so you had almost a year of the best Unit set in the game and it's probably wont be worth it for you to upgrade your Units till the EP6 finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    i mean schvelle is the best unit set right at the current moment.. at least it will be when uq comes out because novel isnt better.. 180 hp 3 pp 40 atk and schvelle is basically lightstream with ssa which all the good ones are coming with 4 man uq
    Theyre utility at best with few exceptions and even with the new SSA's, its still not a mandatory reason to jump to Schvelle until better units are released. The smart thing to do would be to buy good SSA's and sit on them until better units are out. Do whatever you want tho, ill be waiting for ppl to whine about schvelle getting put out of power
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Theyre utility at best with few exceptions and even with the new SSA's, its still not a mandatory reason to jump to Schvelle until better units are released. The smart thing to do would be to buy good SSA's and sit on them until better units are out. Do whatever you want tho, ill be waiting for ppl to whine about schvelle getting put out of power
    updating your unit sets more than once per episode is top meme anyway lol. I fell for it with Bode, not doing that shit again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    'Cause I didn't thought about SEGA will made this shitty upgrade movement: made shtty 12* top 13*
    I expected it stay on a par with top 12* but not much better than it when decide which set to affix: Elveda or Bode
    Why not just spend less on affixes then if it's costing you too much? You can do something like apprentice soul, persona reverie, atk IV, and elegant atk and you'll have 155 atk with 4s for less than 2 million per unit, and you can spend a little more if you want to add some hp or pp. With the 15% boost you can even realistically make 8s units and fill it with cheaper affixes to have good atk, hp, and pp for main units.

It's also a great way to affix weapons; using cheaper affixes allowed me to affordably make multiple weapons for every class and let's you keep up with a the new weapons that come out, and they are not that far off from using the most expensive affixes in most situations.
    Forever after the immortal beloved...

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    updating your unit sets more than once per episode is top meme anyway lol. I fell for it with Bode, not doing that shit again.
    ya i agree, definitely didnt jump off bode/izane until LS was a thing
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

ya i agree, definitely didnt jump off bode/izane until LS was a thing
    People upgraded from bode before LS? With what? I don't remember anything else being worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    People upgraded from bode before LS? With what? I don't remember anything else being worth the effort.
    ???????
    PSO2 NGS

???????
    Yeah, I mostly ignored anything between bode and lightstream because they weren't balanced stats, or end of episode units. Seems like it was the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Yeah, I mostly ignored anything between bode and lightstream because they weren't balanced stats, or end of episode units. Seems like it was the right call.
    oh no this was my fault, i missed the sarcasm in your post lol
    PSO2 NGS

don't know why people still butthurt for spend several hundred million on affix days this happened like everyear when the boost ended there you go they introduce a new tier stuff