Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

I also had trashed my Evleda unit set. I am not even going to actively hunt it by farming Buster Quest to buy each piece for 700 Buster Medals. I'll keep using my LS units. It doesn't matter in the long run. Assuming equal skill, Evleda increases your performance by what, 0.05%?

The trick is to just keep 1 of every 12* unit you get, like I did.

Honestly, it's not even worth getting and affixing 13* Schvelle units if you already have an affixed LS set at the moment; it's a waste of time getting them (if you don't already have the mats to trade for them) and Meseta. They will be outclassed by new 13* units.

I mean... VERY SOON (mid October) Sega's already going to be releasing more 13* units (Novel Series)... and there will inevitably be even MORE 13* units coming out down the road before this episode is over which some of them WILL outclass Schvelle.

The best thing to do is to just be patient and WAIT for the 13* unit set that WILL come at the end of the episode and then affix those (unless there're absolutely game-changing/essential S6-S8 unit abilities that come out that you have to get). This way you'll save Meseta and save yourself from burning out from trying to get and affix every little new shiny thing that comes out.

The only thing I can think of that warrants affixing new units asap is if you run Endless/UH-Solo-Content/Triggers with the intention of getting record-breaking scores/times.... and then possibly post a video of it somewhere (but that's only if there're absolutely logical justifications for doing so, e.g. essential unit S-abilities/stats/etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    I mean... VERY SOON (mid October) Sega's already going to be releasing more 13* units (Novel Series)... and there will inevitably be even MORE 13* units coming out down the road before this episode is over which some of them WILL outclass Schvelle.
    It's a good news but it doesn't cancel the useless money spent on Bode and Lighstream while Elveda could be used with no care till this moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    It's a good news but it doesn't cancel the useless money spent on Bode and Lighstream while Elveda could be used with no care till this moment...
    But, the benefit you got out of it was higher stats than people using Elveda for the entire time since you got them until now... If you don't think it was worth it at the time why did you do it?
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 11, 2019 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If you don't think it was worth it at the time why did you do it?
    'Cause I didn't thought about SEGA will made this shitty upgrade movement: made shtty 12* top 13*
    I expected it stay on a par with top 12* but not much better than it when decide which set to affix: Elveda or Bode
    Last edited by Zulastar; Oct 11, 2019 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    'Cause I didn't thought about SEGA will made this shitty upgrade movement: made shtty 12* top 13*
    I expected it stay on a par with top 12* but not much better than it when decide which set to affix: Elveda or Bode
    They aren't even top tier, stop acting like they are. They're most likely dead-end units that'll be outdated in a few months.

i mean schvelle is the best unit set right at the current moment.. at least it will be when uq comes out because novel isnt better.. 180 hp 3 pp 40 atk and schvelle is basically lightstream with ssa which all the good ones are coming with 4 man uq

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The trick is to just keep 1 of every 12* unit you get, like I did.
    Oh you do that too?

I kept every evleda I found that had a sentence affix for... reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    i mean schvelle is the best unit set right at the current moment.. at least it will be when uq comes out because novel isnt better.. 180 hp 3 pp 40 atk and schvelle is basically lightstream with ssa which all the good ones are coming with 4 man uq
    That's the novel 13* stats? I forgot, that was datamined weeks ago?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Oct 11, 2019 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Oh you do that too?

I kept every evleda I found that had a sentence affix for... reasons.

That's the novel 13* stats? I forgot, that was datamined weeks ago?
    cant datamine unit stats but it was seen on a live stream and thats how people figured out schvelles unit stats before release and novel was seen in the same stream