Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

I used my old EP 3 Austere and Double Sets with any random 12* unit to fill 3rd piece until LS and Rappy Shine came. Every other 12* was weaker than those set effects stat wise, so their main appeal was the ring slot, which got even less appealing with certain skills turning into innates(step jump, ja step and such). Some classes would have benefited a lot from the extra rings like Fi, but other classes didnt need as many, so an upgrade wasnt needed.

The current 13* units dont feel stronger than LS and the current SSA dont feel good enough to warrant an upgrade. Maybe at the end of Ep 6 I may change units, but I see myself using my current gear for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    i mean schvelle is the best unit set right at the current moment.. at least it will be when uq comes out because novel isnt better.. 180 hp 3 pp 40 atk and schvelle is basically lightstream with ssa which all the good ones are coming with 4 man uq
    The thing is Schevelle is probably a dead end. The first generation of a new tier of rarity is never really worth it in the long run, and most of the good SSAs don't even seem to be out yet anyway. Like Kril said, they're mostly utility right now, and the utility isn't really worth going hard on affixes off of boost week for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The thing is Schevelle is probably a dead end. The first generation of a new tier of rarity is never really worth it in the long run
    It was true for the first generation of 12s unit, but they was trash compare to top 11s unit. This time Schevelle is very close to LS, just 3 pp away. So who knows, Schevelle could remain the best 13s for a long time, and we will get a bunch of 13s units just for SSA farm. Look at Austere set, the best unit of ep 3, how many 12s unit beat Austere bonus stat ? the answer is pretty simple, the combination of 2 LS, and nothing else, so a long await of 2 epidode xD.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    It was true for the first generation of 12s unit, but they was trash compare to top 11s unit. This time Schevelle is very close to LS, just 3 pp away. So who knows, Schevelle could remain the best 13s for a long time, and we will get a bunch of 13s units just for SSA farm. Look at Austere set, the best unit of ep 3, how many 12s unit beat Austere bonus stat ? the answer is pretty simple, the combination of 2 LS, and nothing else, so a long await of 2 epidode xD.
    bigger point is we have to wait for actual relevant SSAs to come out to be true. right now you could literally run two LS and one Schvelle for the one SSA you might need and you're good. So far most of the options look like souped down utility rings, so unless SEGA decides to amp it up real quick and release insane SSAs in the next few months, LS still got a decent life ahead for a good while

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    It was true for the first generation of 12s unit, but they was trash compare to top 11s unit.
    That had more to do with set effects and crafting than the innate stats of the units, and even then it was basically just that you could get a lot of PP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That had more to do with set effects and crafting than the innate stats of the units, and even then it was basically just that you could get a lot of PP.
    was moreso that austere 11* had really stupid good stats (because of said set bonuses mentioned) but you could still use a 12* leg with it but then all these good rings came out so we had to settle with a bit less on stats just for the qol the cookie cutter 3 rings provided. austere provided more than just pp in this case since its hp was also superior until izane

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the thing here is that Novelle series items all extremely look like they are going to upgrade into an "unsealed" form eventually; not to mention the existence of Dim series weapons as recolors of Ray weapons is making me wonder where the Dim units are, and once that happens, they oughta upgrade too eventually?

all said and done I kinda wish they made all of the normal item abilities transfer with 100% success under less strict conditions, like they can leave ability synthesis like it is, maybe open it up more to Weird Science and let us manually create more abilities from component abilities; but once we make the good stuff moving them to new gear is waaaay too big of a pain in the butt for how quickly they've been releasing new, relevant units anymore

Didn't we get info on the upcoming 13* Schvelle units on a livestream or something before they were released?
    Then everyone who really wanted to get some, could've gotten Evleda Units and Cleasis Boosters to trade for Schvelle Boosters
    with 7th Anniversary Badges. That's what I did at least and I don't think there was any way of missing a chance to
    grab the ingredients for Schvelle units besides not playing the revival of the 7th Anniversary event, like at all.

Makes sense that people complain about the shitty old units getting upgraded even though the materials were widely available
    up until 1 week before release or so.
    Aside of that, I don't think they are really better than Lightstream. I made a set for one of my other characters, and sure it's nice,
    but really, there's no really good S-Abilities for them right now, so I wouldn't call them a must-have.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Meanwhile, here i sit with no celestial unit drops, and never getting a 14 star to drop until they became the new 10 star. I haven't even got a 15 star to drop yet.
    At least you can get Celestial units relatively easy now as long as you have enough Erebos stones. Pretty sure there's people out there too,
    who complain that they had to find them as drop and Sega now added them in a trade.
    Last edited by Karen Erra; Oct 12, 2019 at 12:35 PM.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    Didn't we get info on the upcoming 13* Schvelle units on a livestream or something before they were released?
    Then everyone who really wanted to get some, could've gotten Evleda Units and Cleasis Boosters to trade for Schvelle Boosters
    with 7th Anniversary Badges. That's what I did at least and I don't think there was any way of missing a chance to
    grab the ingredients for Schvelle units besides not playing the revival of the 7th Anniversary event, like at all.

Makes sense that people complain about the shitty old units getting upgraded even though the materials were widely available
    up until 1 week before release or so.
    Aside of that, I don't think they are really better than Lightstream. I made a set for one of my other characters, and sure it's nice,
    but really, there's no really good S-Abilities for them right now, so I wouldn't call them a must-have.

At least you can get Celestial units relatively easy now as long as you have enough Erebos stones. Pretty sure there's people out there too,
    who complain that they had to find them as drop and Sega now added them in a trade.
    well given Sega said they wouldnt do it and knowing Sega being Sega and in general Cleasis weps upgrading into Schvelle along with I think a 13* unit teaser (or rather an obvious upgrade Sega was going to do anyways. I mean the only people who should be upset are the ones who affixed the last two 15% weeks but technically they shouldnt be since again, no reason to jump to Schvelle even if good SSA's were out, you'd still have something almost on par with Lightstream only to get put down in the tiers with newer units later.

and yes, since Sega has no content to release they've been constantly giving people ample time and ways to get materials for Evleda/Cleases/Schvell attainability and Atra Ex/Lightstream materials like crazy that for some reason people still "struggle" through.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    At least you can get Celestial units relatively easy now as long as you have enough Erebos stones. Pretty sure there's people out there too, who complain that they had to find them as drop and Sega now added them in a trade.
    ... Wait they can be traded now? Because I never got one to drop even once. SWEET! ... Is what i would say but I kinda already have the new 13* since I had most of the stuff ready and available and I gave up on getting them. Just need some 35 Schvelle Booster for the full set. Well at least it's an Option, maybe they get an upgrade too one day?