Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/24931/

According to SEGA, Atlas Takt doesn't require a Chronos Stone. So it's alright, I guess.
    When I recycle unaffixed Elveda units (include 7s ones) after storing it about a half of the year - they anonce it's upgrade to 13* with S-abilities.
    When I recycle several dropped Jutus tacts 'cause I didn't need them - they anonced I can have an extra Atlas I could use...
    Just fuck SEGA... good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    When I recycle unaffixed Elveda units (include 7s ones) after storing it about a half of the year - they anonce it's upgrade to 13* with S-abilities.
    When I recycle several dropped Jutus tacts 'cause I didn't need them - they anonced I can have an extra Atlas I could use...
    Excuse me but... Did a guy from SEGA connected to your account to delete those weapons/units himself ? With all due respect, I think it's a little too easy to blame them just because you unfortunately did a spring cleaning at the bad time. But of course, I'm sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Excuse me but... Did a guy from SEGA connected to your account to delete those weapons/units himself ? With all due respect, I think it's a little too easy to blame them just because you unfortunately did a spring cleaning at the bad time. But of course, I'm sorry for your loss.
    You're speaking noncence. I blame fcuking SEGA politics made outdated items top ones. And I did a spring cleaning suprisingly in a spring when I got all 3 sets of Lightstream affixed.

I'm just mad about some players like me hardly getting Bode set and spent tousands of milions to affix it then twice hardly getting Lightstream and twice much to affix it while other fucks just easily got Elveda, affix it once and they're top now just for nothing 'cause SEGA want to!

Doesnt matter, its highly likely theyll throw Jutus and Lumiere into Dragon UH while simultaneously releasing another LQ for Atra Ex materials along with another dumb quest link bonus tied to it. The only thing you should be mad about is having to run boring content over and over
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

There is some advice for stuff like this:

If you pay a lot for something, either in ingame currency or actual time, keep it. If you do that to a large number of items/objects/services etc., keep the ones standing out the most. I still have my Zeinesis equipment, my 12* Tagami units, and my first 15* Atlas Ex weapon, exactly because I spent a lot of effort to get them to their current condition.

At the same time, equipment gets updated and switched all the time in video games like this. Schvelle units are currently up there with Lightstream. Who knows, maybe in a couple months we'll get 13* Tagami upgrades. Or 13* upgrades to the Whitill units. Or 13* Austere, or Phobos, or Bode, or Zara etc. Or again something entirely new like Novel. If you are going to try to predict stuff so that you are slightly ahead of the curve, you will only manage to burn yourself out or to demolish your own fun when you're wrong. Just ignore it and play as normally. You are not missing out on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    There is some advice for stuff like this:

If you pay a lot for something, either in ingame currency or actual time, keep it. If you do that to a large number of items/objects/services etc., keep the ones standing out the most. I still have my Zeinesis equipment, my 12* Tagami units, and my first 15* Atlas Ex weapon, exactly because I spent a lot of effort to get them to their current condition.

At the same time, equipment gets updated and switched all the time in video games like this. Schvelle units are currently up there with Lightstream. Who knows, maybe in a couple months we'll get 13* Tagami upgrades. Or 13* upgrades to the Whitill units. Or 13* Austere, or Phobos, or Bode, or Zara etc. Or again something entirely new like Novel. If you are going to try to predict stuff so that you are slightly ahead of the curve, you will only manage to burn yourself out or to demolish your own fun when you're wrong. Just ignore it and play as normally. You are not missing out on anything.
    who knows maybe we will get dim armors (upgrade from union set) , i been taking cautions and not dumb my armors so fast

Keep any piece of shit I got and be curious which one SEGA decide to make golden next? No thanks.

Keep any piece of shit I got and be curious which one SEGA decide to make golden next? No thanks.
    Buy a new character and use them as storage, doesnt hurt to be a pack rat man, otherwise ya, its up to sega to make this choice. Pretty much go with what Darkmits said and just hoard the hard to get/time consuming stuff. I kept one of each Jutus weapon after the New Years LQ and it payed off because i already had one of each Schvelle weapon made in time for when they gave out more Chronos Stones. Never hurts to be prepared
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Buy a new character
    Nah. If I don't see Lightstream units upgrade anonce in next two month (till my Prem ends) I'll just quit playing.

Nah. If I don't see Lightstream units upgrade anonce in next two month (till my Prem ends) I'll just quit playing.
    Uhh i dont see the logic in this but okay, i mean its not likely to happen at all and we still newer 13*units releasing next year so i dont see a reason to quit. Id suggest taking a break.

If youre one of those people who affixed during the last two 15% weeks i can see your anger (but the issue is the 13* unit release was predictable for months) but i wouldnt expect a 13* LS upgrade unless a lot of people get Segas attention to do so
    PSO2 NGS