Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Nah. If I don't see Lightstream units upgrade anonce in next two month (till my Prem ends) I'll just quit playing.
    Why would they upgrade those?
    Austere didn't get an upgrade during EP4
    Qliphad didn't get an upgrade during EP5
    Lightstream won't get an upgrade during EP6 as well.

We knew Evleda Units were meant to receive upgrades for over a year (It was even a meme that they take so long to come out) and even before the mildly disappointing Claesis upgrade came out Yosk confirmed in a interview that Schvelle Units were on their way.

As I already said - thats not fair to these, who spent on Bode and Lightstream sets compared to these, who laid low and stayed at Elveda for all this time, feels like a real spit on the face.
    I can accept this upgrade to same existed level with stats better than Lightstream, but making it undisputed top in one moment and without any price... I just don't want to play this shit anymore.

As I already said - thats not fair to these, who spent on Bode and Lightstream sets compared to these, who laid low and stayed at Elveda for all this time, feels like a real spit on the face.
    I can accept this upgrade to same existed level with stats better than Lightstream, but making it undisputed top in one moment and without any price... I just don't want to play this shit anymore.
    but its not undisputed top?

You could have just held on to the elveda units, you didn't have to USE them.
    Also they aren't undisputed top, they have more def than LS and can use s-class abilities, but they're 3 pp short, and most of the s6-8 abilities available aren't ground breaking right now. Heck, I'd argue that they're dead end units right now, because they're unlikely to get anymore upgrades, and better 13* units will come out eventually. The only way I could see your lightstream units being a waste is if you invested into them after the announcement of 13* units, but that would just be poor planning on your part, not sega's fault.

EDIT: Actually no, I take that back, SEGA is terrible and wronged you. You should quit.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 11, 2019 at 12:23 PM.

Didn't we use Schvelle together with Demon weapon and Jutus to get a Lumiere? So maybe we get Lumiere units... And then Atlas Ex units!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Didn't we use Schvelle together with Demon weapon and Jutus to get a Lumiere? So maybe we get Lumiere units... And then Atlas Ex units!
    Don't jinx it. But I was going to hold on to them for that anyway. Let's just say there's a reason I didn't bother mentioning that.

screw this im gonna jinx too : you know what its gonna be funny , the 16* LS and atlas EX version might requare an austere weapon as material >

Well nobody didn't understood what I'm talking about. I just discribe it in my examle:

1 I spent about 1 month of tries get Bode set.
    2 I spent about 200 millions to affix it.
    3 I spent about 1.5 month to get Lightstream set.
    4 I spent about 400 milIions to affix it.
    5 And now I need to get Elveda leg somewhere and spend another 300 millions to affixes regardless of which 13* units I'll get.

Or I just could:

1 Keep best Elveda which dropped by several pieces from each EQ.
    2 Spend 400 milions for a better affixes.
    3 Wait till now with them having a little DPS/HP/PP loss.

Now you're understand this situation's unfairness to these people who like me took 1st route instead of 2nd? Or still don't?
    Last edited by Zulastar; Oct 11, 2019 at 02:35 PM.

Well nobody didn't understood what I'm talking about. I just discribe it in my examle:

1 I spent about 1 month of tries get Bode set.
    2 I spent about 200 millions to affix it.
    3 I spent about 1.5 month to get Lightstream set.
    4 I spent about 400 milIions to affix it.
    5 And now I need to get Elveda leg somewhere and spend another 300 millions to affixes regardless of which 13* units I'll get.

Or I just could:

1 Keep best Elveda which dropped by several pieces from each EQ.
    2 Spend 400 milions for a better affixes.
    3 Wait till now with them having a little DPS/HP/PP loss.

Now you're understand this situation's unfairness to these people who like me took 1st route instead of 2nd? Or still don't?
    No, I still don't get it because your entire argument is based around the idea that you're the only one who had units better than Elveda, or that you somehow didn't get any value out of your better units between when you got them and now. If you're going to complain whenever upgrades start coming out maybe don't go all in on every new thing as soon as it comes out. Instead of dumping all your meseta into Schevelle units, just wait for the next endgame unit set or some actual good SSAs.

Also, if you're spending that much on affixes, maybe don't bother, or get better at affixing. It's really hard to feel sympathetic when you're basically complaining that you got to have better gear than some people ahead of time. Sure people who used Elveda through all of episode 5 would have spent less resources than you, but they also would have been weaker the entire time. It's perfectly fair. You spent more so you were stronger, they spent less so they were weaker.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 11, 2019 at 03:09 PM.

Meanwhile, here i sit with no celestial unit drops, and never getting a 14 star to drop until they became the new 10 star. I haven't even got a 15 star to drop yet.