Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 346
  1. #271

    Default

    So no Aki and dragon arc, huh. Maybe we'll get it before they introduce Xiao.

  2. #272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rokkuman View Post
    So no Aki and dragon arc, huh. Maybe we'll get it before they introduce Xiao.
    Aki is almost certainly not appearing, but, Amduscia still has to be introduced properly for the meeting with Xiao and Ro Kamitsu, and with Sara being in the preview for the next episode, I think she will ask Ash to go with her to Amduscia?
    PSO2 JP: Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

  3. #273

    Default

    lmao it only too a little 15 pages to fight on how Falspawn called.
    i hope they got something better while translating Kuronites into NA
    >PSO2NA damage control

  4. #274
    PSO Assassin Shear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    i hope they got something better while translating Kuronites into NA
    Well considering in JPN they aren't actually called Kuronites or Shironites it will be something different definitely. If I remember correctly it was because the direct translation of what they are called was ... err ... awkward so the Fan Translation team went with something different. I bet it's buried here somwhere in aeons old posts
    If I remember right if you translate it directly it was something like "White People" and "Black people" ... I don't need to say more I think.
    Last edited by Shear; Dec 15, 2019 at 01:29 PM.

  5. #275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    Well considering in JPN they aren't actually called Kuronites or Shironites it will be something different definitely. If I remember correctly it was because the direct translation of what they are called was ... err ... awkward so the Fan Translation team went with something different. I bet it's buried here somwhere in aeons old posts
    If I remember right if you translate it directly it was something like "White People" and "Black people" ... I don't need to say more I think.
    While we're at it, Illegal Negro will probably be called something else in the NA version as well.

  6. #276
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,572

    Default

    Keeping it as Kuro and Shiro something would be fine since the planet is so japanese themed in the first place.

  7. #277

    Default

    Yingians and Yangiards

  8. #278

    Default

    So, they're skipping Amduscia/Ro Kamitsu completely, the meeting with Xiao still takes place in the sanctum area, but nothing is said about where that is, only that it's some sort of hideout.

    On another note, I like how Deumans have been introduced, Hadred's ribbon was transported into the past which led to their creation.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Dec 16, 2019 at 10:48 AM.
    PSO2 JP: Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

  9. #279

    Default



    Yep, this anime translation is based on the localized game terms. Website updated today.

  10. #280

    Default

    Did anyone really doubt that that was the case? The Darker to Falspawn change was such a radical change that it could be the only logical explanation.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: Oct 6, 2019, 04:50 PM
  2. Replies: 110
    Last Post: Jan 5, 2018, 01:30 AM
  3. Replies: 94
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2014, 11:18 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Apr 7, 2014, 02:51 AM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jun 14, 2002, 05:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •