Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast

i saw the last EP today , i liked how Sara and Melrondia interact , because in the game you never see Melrondia interact with anybody and Sara you just assume she has been interacting with Klaris .

i liked those changes for good .

what i didnt liked was they rushed a little bit the clone drama , there was no conflicts about it just like in the game

Ash's Persona hair is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    In that sense every NPC is carried by the player in every story quest, but the player character is supposed to be exceptionally strong.
    Bad logic. My point is that in spite of Sara's advantage against Shiva, she was still useless against her. Compare that to other characters including the Player themselves who have the excuse of being at a major disadvantage because Photons conveniently don't work against Shiva and her goons. Sara has no excuse for being so weak.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Ash's Persona hair is awful.

Bad logic. My point is that in spite of Sara's advantage against Shiva, she was still useless against her. Compare that to other characters including the Player themselves who have the excuse of being at a major disadvantage because Photons conveniently don't work against Shiva and her goons. Sara has no excuse for being so weak.
    dont forget the scene in which Sara and Klaris ask Matoi about why she wear provocative clothes. it was related with photon absorbtion

then Klaris quote this : Matoi i think Xiao scam you , because Sara has been using more revealing clothes than i do and she is weaker than me > .

lesson of that cinematic: skins and costumes dont make you stronger XD

So the new chapter: when did Looser get those tags? Persona has his tag, and I could understand Persona having his predecessors tags (if they killed each other over and over), but why does Looser have the tags?? the closer to the end, the more I think Ash will end in the "bad" ending, just saying to the audience "go play the game for the next and (almost) final loop" lol

So the new chapter: when did Looser get those tags? Persona has his tag, and I could understand Persona having his predecessors tags (if they killed each other over and over), but why does Looser have the tags?? the closer to the end, the more I think Ash will end in the "bad" ending, just saying to the audience "go play the game for the next and (almost) final loop" lol
    Honestly, while the show did a few things right, the negatives outweigh the positives. I also think it's clear now that we're not going to get an Harkotan chapter in this since we only have 4 episodes left, which really defeats the point of Oracle based anime.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Honestly, while the show did a few things right, the negatives outweigh the positives. I also think it's clear now that we're not going to get an Harkotan chapter in this since we only have 4 episodes left, which really defeats the point of Oracle based anime.

There's been terrible half baked Anime adaptations for a while lately so it's not really a surprise there.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Episode of oracle its a masterpiece compared to PSO2 TA , so thats why i dont complain .

it solved many EP1 argumental gaps , i know Harukotan will be absent and we are never gonna get our hot spring episode :P

also the changes give an added value IMO

I'm 1000% fine with no Harkotan, Harkotan was JAPAN in my space MMO (nothing new, after all PSU did the same) before TOKYO in my space MMO (which made people forget about oni yokay japan) so I'm completely fine if that planet is completely missing from that space animuh, specially if all their Magatsu and Sukunahime have no relation to Profound Darkness, unless it was recently revealed in episode 6.

Mitra as Shiva bitch slapped Sukunahime-Magatsu like it was nothing so most likely not. Harukotan is just there for gameplay content imo. Anime already established Matoi's friendship with Afin and other characters so Sukunahime isn't that needed to flesh out Matoi's personality further in the anime. Non of the characters(other than Xion, Phillia and MC) in the game prior to EP3 really had a conversation with Matoi so they probably had Sukunahime to flesh her out in the game.
    test

I'm 1000% fine with no Harkotan, Harkotan was JAPAN in my space MMO (nothing new, after all PSU did the same) before TOKYO in my space MMO (which made people forget about oni yokay japan) so I'm completely fine if that planet is completely missing from that space animuh, specially if all their Magatsu and Sukunahime have no relation to Profound Darkness, unless it was recently revealed in episode 6.
    Also just...time constraints ? They just had to cut the events down to the ones that are essential to the story and character development to fit the whole deal into 25 eps, and therefore lots of sub arcs had to be cut.There's just no way in hell the anime can cover everything, and imo it's doing a good job at being a self-contained story. They already had to rush on some of the stories there, and Harko would just take too long for too little relevance, just like Amduscia, and at this point mentioning it would be akin to random name-dropping without events to back its existence up, so better let people play the game and see the missing links.