Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

If they make a Second Season and call it Episode Photoner they'd need to make EP4 (and by extension the Filler anime) more relevant to the plot. Easy fix would be having Rina, Itsuki and Aika become the new Zeno, Echo and Afin for that trillogy. Honestly the fixes to the story are so Easy I have no clue why they didn't do it in the game outside of a potential RL issue like Voice actors being unavailable.

Muse Asia's translation seems faithful to the original, just gotta leave it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmqo3XB66Eo

Am I the only one concerned about how wildly out of scale all the enemies were?

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    I don't think that will be the case. If I remember correctly, someone at SEGA mentioned that Phantasy Star online 2 The Animation is canon. Although it will be called Episode: Earth, and it will cover only Episode 4.

So, we will have Episode: Oracle (1 - 3) and Episode: Earth (4). What I don't remember is if we are going to have another Episode, which covers chapters 5 - 7.

Also, what seems interesting to me is that Ash (unlike us) has seen Xion before, right in the middle of the darker falspawn attack ten years ago.
    i dont mind the changes the anime its giving . Ep4 gave me the impresion sega was stupid on purpose not only for the game but also with PSO2 the animation , if the marketing objective was atract new players , there was better ways

and if they took out anything related to EP4 in the second season (i hope it happen) it would be nice alternative timeline

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

If I remember correctly the director changed for EP4. That probably had something to do with it.

I hated Episode 4 like the most, but only the first third of it was crap, everything Mother was quite good and revealing in the Photoner part. I could do without episode 5 thou... (more specifically, everything that happened inside Omega)
    Last edited by landman; Oct 9, 2019 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    If I remember correctly the director changed for EP4. That probably had something to do with it.
    The director changed almost every episode and Sega said they had 6 Episodes planned out as early as Episode 3's first months.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    The director changed almost every episode and Sega said they had 6 Episodes planned out as early as Episode 3's first months.
    IMO EP4 didnt had planning the pirate darkers was an attempt to rescue the season and the angels who came out of the nowhere its the main proof of my point.
    and of course EP5 had other plans but because of how people recieve Alis(also the lack of a main villian) its why they change the route , also they realized killing all Dark falzes straight on rampage on EP3 was a bad move

like thanos would say (but with the dark Falzes) : you couldnt live with your failures and that bring you back to me

on other point : being realistic was a nice move IMO , if i write a fanfic , my charcters when they travel to the past in EP2 they meet their parents and they never wanted them to be Arks despite they are in , and says what they wanted for their childs

Isra : they wanted him to be a scientist or an engineer
    Isa: should be an artist or a lawyer
    Flora: a doctor or an artisan
    Last edited by silo1991; Oct 9, 2019 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    IMO EP4 didnt had planning the pirate darkers was an attempt to rescue the season and the angels who came out of the nowhere its the main proof of my point.
    and of course EP5 had other plans but because of how people recieve Alis(also the lack of a main villian) its why they change the route , also they realized killing all Dark falzes straight on rampage on EP3 was a bad move

like thanos would say (but with the dark Falzes) : you couldnt live with your failures and that bring you back to me
    Thing is none of that makes sense.
    The very moment we were introduced to Ardem it was very clear he'd backstab the Heros in one way or another. If im not mistaken that was EP4 CH4 which is halfway into the story.
    Similarly it was very obvious that Elmir is the main villain right out of the box, manipulating all the countries into war for his own benefits. He was introduced as soon as EP5 CH2.
    And on Top of that Lisa's connection to Harriet was teased as far back as Episode 3 (although at the time nobody knew what to make of this set up).
    The general direction of the story was always planned like this. Sure, some things have to change along the way but you don't change entire course of your story on a whim.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Thing is none of that makes sense.
    The very moment we were introduced to Ardem it was very clear he'd backstab the Heros in one way or another. If im not mistaken that was EP4 CH4 which is halfway into the story.
    Similarly it was very obvious that Elmir is the main villain right out of the box, manipulating all the countries into war for his own benefits. He was introduced as soon as EP5 CH2.
    And on Top of that Lisa's connection to Harriet was teased as far back as Episode 3 (although at the time nobody knew what to make of this set up).
    The general direction of the story was always planned like this. Sure, some things have to change along the way but you don't change entire course of your story on a whim.
    for hint of ardem had planed backstab us , i dont remember that , was added in the new story system?. my doubts about planning are just with EP4 .

my point with ep5 was Emir started the wars just for orders of scheleguer(Elder) , which makes him looks like a hechmen instead of a main villian

and i didnt said anything about Lisa and Harriet conection wasnt planned , actually i wonder how its gonna be excuted that point in the anime taking in mind the theories mention earlier by others :O