Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    "Hey, you heard about the rumors about that Ash guy?"

"What did he do?"

"I dunno! They didn't clarify exactly what he did but they said it was pretty bad"

"That sounds incredibly vague and suspicious. Should we take this with a huge grain of salt and wait until we know exactly what he supposedly did?"

"NOPE! I mean, its not like the government are ever capable of lies. Let's all be a dick to him for no reason at all! Everyone else is doing the same!.... well, except for conveniently the most beautiful women in the fleets..."
    I haven't seen exactly how it plays out in the anime yet, but isn't that the entire point? That the ARKS follow orders without question a bit too readily. (also mind control)
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 6, 2020 at 04:31 PM.

Nice episode ! It's a detail but I absolutely loved the remix of Angel's theme, and hope they release it in a soundtrack at some point or something, I'd love to be able to listen to it more !

Everyone else is doing the same!.... well, except for conveniently the most beautiful women in the fleets..."
    Loaf confirming that Afin is a pretty girl and part of protag's waifu harem xD
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jan 6, 2020 at 04:43 PM.

Now that I actually saw the episode, I get what loaf was saying. I see what they were going for, but it kinda came on too hard and too fast for just a planted rumor. Then you get the part where Ash just talks to a bunch of characters one on one in a row. Not like that hasn't happened in the anime before, but it really felt weird happening while literally every other ARKS member was on his case about an unconfirmed rumor. The second half of the episode felt better paced though.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 6, 2020 at 05:16 PM.

Ash: "Hm, Luther appears to be up to something. I should probably check on Matoi or something, but oh well. Time to eat!"
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The scenes where Ash talks with different characters one on one in a row repeating the suspicious rumors about him was super awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Loaf confirming that Afin is a pretty girl and part of protag's waifu harem xD
    Don't forget best girl, Huey!

TBH just glad they left the Photoners alone and didn't turn them into Children of Light or some other random crap.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I would not trust every "official" romanization, or use of foreign words in every japanese source, as said, they use if for japanese users, I'm sure every english, spanish or german speaker that read Bleach (for example) on a source that did not properly correct all the jargon in those languages would not take the original source as correct but as the author using google translate to make cool sounding names for his work. Best case scenario the localisation will point the error to the original author, and will discuss the meaning and correct it for the new audience. In the case of PD they choose to use the classic name in PSIV, I would not be surprised if the one who named the soundtrack didn't even care to check the official localisation in the classic game.
    Case in point:

World Map:

EPISODE5 Ending Credits:
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Case in point:

EPISODE5 Ending Credits:
    Isra: your name its Arlequin? (jester )
    Frau: thats his name Sergio
    Matoi: Sergio :O

ok lets be serious , so far it did an spendid job , also i really want Elder and Falz angel remixes like ¨now¨

now that EP2 times its about to be completed allow me to say this : maybe we lost our chance for a beach episode but maybe we will get a hot spring episode in Harukotan XD
    Last edited by silo1991; Jan 7, 2020 at 02:32 PM.

The scenes where Ash talks with different characters one on one in a row repeating the suspicious rumors about him was super awkward.

Don't forget best girl, Huey!
    It kinda was, but I also understand why it was done this way. They add to give a refresh session on characters that were introduced and might have been forgotten, and yet have a key role in the Mothership event. So far anime has been mostly nice, if only for the fact it had to rush several things to pack all 3 episodes in one anime season, but again, not holding it too hard on them. It could have been better by just hinting at the rumors a few episodes ago but oh well

Also Huey defo best girl xD

Watching this episode makes me disappointed that they rushed through most of the EP2 stuff, even though they took their time to tell a more cohesive and better developed EP1 arc before this. Its hard to feel any emotional investment here when the build up and tension were lacking.

The split arena thing by Regius was pretty neat and understandable. Animating multiple characters in a Civil War-style team battle would have been taxing. That said, kinda pointless too since characters can just jump across platforms and there wasn't much fighting, just a lot of talking.

I'm gonna assume that Afin won't be present for the Theodore battle which begs the question; If so, what was the point of having Afin involved with the Ulc & Theo sub plot?