Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    With that amount of plausible deniability at the end, I'm thinking they're going to cut out time travel.
    I don't think they're gonna cut out time travel. After all, in-game, Ulc and Zeno are saved by MC, who traveled through time thanks to Xiao. He tricked Luther, making him believe that his plans were successful.

Also, I like how they started preparing Matoi for the end of Episode 3, where she has basically lost all hope for everything that has happened.

PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Holy crap, I did not expect that they would show Ulc's body onscreen in such manner. I'm starting to think the anime director is taking notes from Urobochi
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    I don't think they're gonna cut out time travel. After all, in-game, Ulc and Zeno are saved by MC, who traveled through time thanks to Xiao. He tricked Luther, making him believe that his plans were successful.

Also, I like how they started preparing Matoi for the end of Episode 3, where she has basically lost all hope for everything that has happened.
    Well good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Holy crap, I did not expect that they would show Ulc's body onscreen in such manner. I'm starting to think the anime director is taking notes from Urobochi

I couldn't see her clearly. Feels like they may as well did to her what they did to Sue, but worse, and on screen, and in front of Theo. The ambiguity seems pointless if they fully intend to use time travel.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Um, just asking for correction / information .... the kid with blue hair

It's Stratos, right? _(:3」
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Um, just asking for correction / information .... the kid with blue hair

It's Stratos, right? _(:3」
    Yep it is.

That's really not a spoiler lol.
    And I really liked that cameo but too bad she won't appear in the anime cause it only covers ep 1-3. Sadly means no Xiera either but I hope this anime will be popular enough for more animes covering the other episodes to get made as well.

Also, glad Ash got stronger already and we see Liza and Klarisklays (whatever the spelling is) in action cause it just felt so weird seeing Arks get massacred by Dagans left and right, really time for Arks to actually kill some stuff.

Everyone is using 1* weapons, I hope they upgrade them later cause many 1* weapons like rifles, tmgs and wands look quite boring.

God This anime looks more fun than the actual Story mode of the game. Scenes are cut together more nicely and we actually see people dying instead of EP1's "Themis is getting attacked, go beat up Dark Range and once you're done a small text box appears saying Ulc has perished then in a different matter board node you can check up on Zieg who's just fine but damn the staff is gone". Also showing Luther early on and keeping time travel a secret is a much better way of going about it than whatever EP1~3 were trying with their "repeat this story quest again but this time go left". Zeno, Ulc and "the Incident 10 years ago" are the only times where PSO2 did Time travel well in the game so they wont cut it out of the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    With that amount of plausible deniability at the end, I'm thinking they're going to cut out time travel.
    This story doesn't function without Time Travel. Matoi and Persona aren't from this timeline and Zeno already told ash he looks familiar to him. Ofc he does, they met 10 years ago. Showing Theo discovering Ulc's body is just to speed up his plotline. and this doesn't even have to be her body, it can be some other Arks who died protecting her before Ash showed up or a even more fucked up thing would be to have Ash drag a body of a different dead Arks next to the vehicle and litting it on fire himself to not fuck up the timeline.

So far Gonzo did an extremely good job with the anime, this is one of the better game to anime adaptation I've seen in years.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    This story doesn't function without Time Travel. Matoi and Persona aren't from this timeline and Zeno already told ash he looks familiar to him. Ofc he does, they met 10 years ago. Showing Theo discovering Ulc's body is just to speed up his plotline. and this doesn't even have to be her body, it can be some other Arks who died protecting her before Ash showed up or a even more fucked up thing would be to have Ash drag a body of a different dead Arks next to the vehicle and litting it on fire himself to not fuck up the timeline.
    I don't think they cared about that kind of paradoxes in game, Afin remembering every one of the three ends for the first quest as an example, so Theo not seeing Ulc's body but believing she is dead is the same, specially if that memory pops in his head when he has already changed, the reason they kept Ulc and Zeno hidden was to not diverge too much from the original timeline so they had the advantage knowing what was to come.

Also I believe Xion is already playing with time travel but Ash right now is an outsider so he doesn't know it's happening, she just calls it "fate"