Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

The game didn't explain what made Hadred a traitor, did it? Anyways, I really like the world building they're going for and we haven't even gotten to Amduskia.

it did explained Void want to do more batshit experiment on him and Quna so he decide to destory that lab and runnaway in order to protect Quna

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    it did explained Void want to do more batshit experiment on him and Quna so he decide to destory that lab and runnaway in order to protect Quna
    They were going to mate Hadred and Quna.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Episode 10 preview:
    https://pso2.jp/anime_eporacle/story/10/

The episode name is the same as the in-game story chapter that concludes the Quna/Haddred mini-arc.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Body count pretty high today...

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    well from game persepective i didnt notice the survivor guilt , all i understood was , when Shina died , Dia instead of being sad of her loss she was happy and she didnt realize how bad was that situation until she lost Gettemhart

and because i never found EP0 translated anywhere i dont have the extra info you have
    The game isn't being remotely subtle about the survivor guilt. You missing it isn't the writing's fault and no need to experience ep0 to get it either.

Also I'm here to say I find the sentiments of considering Melrondia "a bitch" or guilty of what happened to be actually disgusting. It's victim blaming, which is a serious problem that causes misery and hurts actual, real world people.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    The game isn't being remotely subtle about the survivor guilt. You missing it isn't the writing's fault and no need to experience ep0 to get it either.

Also I'm here to say I find the sentiments of considering Melrondia "a bitch" or guilty of what happened to be actually disgusting. It's victim blaming, which is a serious problem that causes misery and hurts actual, real world people.
    sorry for not having the extact translation of the sentence : Dia fue una maldita . a very less insulting adjetive i wanted to use

and i said that because in the game she succumbs to her own envy instead of doing something to overcome that tragedy and like i said before she feed Gettemhart madness decision which turned worse over time

Dude, she was 8 years old. And the only thing she succumbed into was despair and survivor's guilt - you can't "do something to overcome that tragedy" when you've been traumatized so much that you need help and healing, but all you get instead is further abuse (because yeah, being near Gettemhart isn't exactly healthy. Melrondia needed therapy, not beating herself up).

It's not hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Dude, she was 8 years old. And the only thing she succumbed into was despair and survivor's guilt - you can't "do something to overcome that tragedy" when you've been traumatized so much that you need help and healing, but all you get instead is further abuse (because yeah, being near Gettemhart isn't exactly healthy. Melrondia needed therapy, not beating herself up).

It's not hard to understand.
    i understand she couldnt do nothing, but common how can she be happy with the loss of her sister .

on another point how nobody notice something was odd with Gettemhart ,as far i know Zeno could be the only one who notice Gettemhart trauma . but its uncertain how much they interacted after the incident.
    Last edited by silo1991; Dec 3, 2019 at 11:26 AM.

Gettemhart probably pushed everyone else away minus Melrondia, Zeno probably tried but it was hopeless.
    test