Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2936373839404142 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    A random sword that broke Persona's Coat Edge D? I don't think so lol. This looks like the perfect excuse for him to switch to Coat Doublis D
    Persona was using the Doublis D in his fight with Ash during the Darker attack on Themis, with his mask having the scar mark on the forehead after previously being damage free in this first appearance in the first episode.

My favourite part about this episode is that Pati and Tea are actually using video recorders and taking notes on their information hunt. I kinda hoped they'd used a Mag as a recorder but this is fine.

I like that they lay some foreshadowing for Melrandia being invested in Afin's story arc rather than just her conveniently getting involved out of nowhere like in the game. Also liking that Sara and Melrandia could be friends in this continuity.

I'm pretty sure Huey could bench way more than that since he's superhuman but then again, ARKS probably use heavier plates than what people in real life do.

Well, I felt dumb again reading Eucie, as dumb as I felt the time I read Yushis then later discovered it was Eusis (main character in Phantasy Star 2).

Looks like the next episode may be Mining Base time. This could be a perfect wrap up for Apprentice's arc, since after this will be 5 episodes remaining. They still have to touch of Double leading into Profound Darkness. Harukotan be damned.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I like that they lay some foreshadowing for Melrandia being invested in Afin's story arc rather than just her conveniently getting involved out of nowhere like in the game. Also liking that Sara and Melrandia could be friends in this continuity. .
    yesterday i saw the episode and pointing this out make me remember something about the anime of 2016 , i cant remember who in the PScrew said back then , that they wanted to use the anime as an oportunity to make the NPCs interact in ways that in the game couldnt

crap man i still wonder what the hell happen behind scenes back then , i mean really U_U

Glad that Matoi is actually involved in the final confrontation with Eucreta instead of being conveniently left out through Deus Ex Sara. I just hope they keep up with this not isolating Afin and Matoi from each other by having Afin join Ash in the rush to save Matoi for the finale.

Also, I realized those ARKS tanks don't have seatbelts. Kind of a big design flaw there.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I just hope they keep up with this not isolating Afin and Matoi from each other by having Afin join Ash in the rush to save Matoi for the finale.
    I would also like Afin to be here if they show the birth of Persona so there would actually be a witness...
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I like how they resolved this chapter. They showed us how OP the main characters have become, nicely condensed the Afin - Eucrita conflict, told us the motivations of the original Dark Falzes (youth, omniscience, conflict), and found a good way to a) (mostly) free Eucrita of the essence of the Dark Falz, and b) make Matoi again the container of it.

Now how many chapters are left? Because I feel that they don't have much time to present Harkotan, Sukunahime and Magatsu...
    Last edited by DrCatco; Feb 24, 2020 at 04:14 PM.

Five. Harukotan, if it is going to be represented is likely going to be rushed if this isn't done correctly. We already see from OP2, that Luther is in the Inner World, so that implies they'll have to see him eventually. There's also the plot with the Corrupted areas that will likely happen when Matoi shifts, as well as Eucreta's development, along with Aurora. Persona hasn't even been fully revealed yet. They have A LOT to cover with only 5 episodes.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    I would also like Afin to be here if they show the birth of Persona so there would actually be a witness...
    Afin: You were supposed to destroy the Dark Falz, not join them!

Persona: I HATE YOU!

Afin: You were my brother, Ash! I loved you!